StarIVBurns

Native Instruments Guitar Rig 3

Updated
Just got delivered and sounds awesome for a processor, simply as a quite practise/home recording tool its awesome. However i'm a bit of a novice with it at the moment and if anyone on here is exp. with it would be great...
MORE »
BLS

Orange Tiny Terror

Updated
Anybody got one? Is so what are your thoughts about them?...
MORE »
decimal

roland micro cubes!

Updated
are they good for the price? the wattage seems small for 125$ (2W)......
MORE »
andrei

spider3 - confirme features

Updated
hello, i've settled on buying a spider3 (lack of $$ to get something better). it says in the specifications, that you may save setting and recall them... i don't quite get how this works (never seen one) and ope you may...
MORE »
FEUERFREI666

Amp for ESP V-500

Updated
Hi, I'm a beginner and I'm thinking about getting the ESP V-500. I am looking for some advice on good amps and pedals(if needed) to use on this guitar. I want to achieve a Rammstein, Slayer or Megadeth type of sound...
MORE »
MattiaS

EMG or Seymour Duncan?????

Updated
Hi there... Well i have a LTD EC-1000 BLK with EMGs (81 and 60), but the other day I went to my local music Store and I tried the EC-400VF and I loved the tone. So since that day I'm a little tired of the EMG tone.......
MORE »
TheEnemy

bare knucle pickups

Updated
Ive seen a lot of stuff lately about those pickup anyone use them? Are they way better than duncan or dimarzio? Explain a bit pls...
MORE »
Cjv130

Spider II speaker swap

Updated
my friend says that i should put a celestion vintage 30 and i said that it wont work and he says yea so wat do u guys think?? would it have a better sound then the custom celestion that came with it??...
MORE »
SpicyPickles

Sperzel Tuners

Updated
My low E tuner has a problem staying in tune. i think i have heard problems about it on here before but i searched and couldnt find any info. Has anyone else had this problem and remedied it? All the other tuners are fine and...
MORE »
StimoS

Mode Four

Updated
Heres the deal guys, i have been playing on a mesa recto verb combo now for about 5 years, its done me well however now i need more power and balls for the shows i been doing and music iv been playing. Playing like hard rock...
MORE »
indytruckboy

Randall cabs

Updated
Looking into Randalls XL series. With the 10o watters. Seems like these are good build. Will have some thump. Anybody try these. Start with that cab and then buy the other with the 2 V30s and one 15". Seems like that...
MORE »
ampartic

Stereo vs. Mono

Updated
I've been thinking about getting a practice combo amp and was wondering is there a big difference between stereo and mono? Just wondering if I should get a 1 by 12 or 2 by 12. I don't have much $ so if it's not really worth...
MORE »
Kalibur

Carvin vs.Marshall amps.

Updated
Between these two amps can someone tell me which is better. A Carvin MTS 3200 head or a Marshall JVM100 head? I know alot of people brag and go on and on about how good Marshalls are. But has anyone here ever tried any of...
MORE »
JacksonRR1

Why can't I find a website that sells a tremstopper?

Updated
I looked everywhere and is the dam thing like a myth or something? Everyones heard of it but no one knows if it really exists or somethng? I want to tune my Floyd Rose to drop C and I have to have a tremstopper to do it but...
MORE »
AnubisUnbound

Issue with MKIV

Updated
I had an issue with the MkIV last night at practice. I let it warm up like usual, and once we got started playing, it seemed like it was cutting out and making a 'static-y/bad cable' type noise. When I say it was cutting...
MORE »