xcc

Wilkonson tremolo question

Updated
I never tried or heard anything about the Wilkinson tremolos. Are they good? can you do a dive bomb like you do with a floyd or a kahler or is it just vibrato? Thanks:)...
MORE »
Kalibur

Does cabinet size matter when it comes to choosing speakers?

Updated
Does it matter what kind of speakers you get depending on your cabinet size? For example:i wanted to get four 120 watt speakers for my guitar cabinets but looking at the size of my cabinets it may be too much power for...
MORE »
New Bridge & Middle Pickups For A Strat

New Bridge & Middle Pickups For A Strat

Updated
Im wanting to replace the bridge and middle pickup on my Highway 1 Strat, i like the tone of the neck pickup so i want to keep it as i like it. I am wanting a Iron Maiden/Satch sorta tone from the bridge, but with a modren...
MORE »
xcc

Recommend me a power amp

Updated
I'm new to racks and preamp/poweramp stuff, I have only owned heads earlier..recommend me one for metal please:) if it helps, I really like the sound of peaveys like xxx and 5150/6505 and the randall xl series ;)...
MORE »
MAC3

Emg Exg

Updated
Has anyone had expirence with this. Is it any good?...
MORE »
waitin4winter

phrase samplers

Updated
has anyone had experience with both the boomerang phrase sampler and the digitech jamman? this is what i figure it boils down to. the 'rang can't save or undo, but its features make for a smoother on-the-spot...
MORE »
Orrendamente

Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded

Updated
Anybody have these pickups? I'm thinking of getting them for my M-100. Are they good for metal rhythm guitar?...
MORE »
mikerockstar

Need advice: changing pups in MHB-400 Baritone?

Updated
Hey everyone. I am the proud owner of a EC-1000VB and a MHB-400 Baritone. Lately I've been disappointed in the tones from my MHB-400. It's not like they are bad, but in comparison with my EC-1000 through the same amps,...
MORE »
Kalibur

Is this true about solid state amps?

Updated
i've heard alot of people on other boards on other websites that solid state amps are not good for loud volume and concert situations is this true or not? I've also heard that solid state amps last longer than tube amps...
MORE »
Talk To Me About Drum Machines

Talk To Me About Drum Machines

Updated
Im thinking that because i cant get to grips with a Metronome at all, altho at one time i was just about to get along with one when things happened out side when i was just getting faster. I did get along with a drum machine...
MORE »
smokeyalater

want a better tone

Updated
So i have an HD147 but it's not as punchy as I'd like it to be. I was thinking of buying a tube amp but I don't want to lose the HD's effects. If i hook a tube head up to my HD via fx loop what will happen? If i slave the HD...
MORE »
Bucky Gone AWOL

Gotoh Magnum tuners

Updated
Hello, Anyone had any experience with these tuners, good or bad? They are on a MI I want to get. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide....
MORE »
rockinhockey

Engl e-530 vs ADA mp1

Updated
So what do you guys think would be a better set up here, an ADA MP-1 with a VHT 2/50/2 or an ENGL e-530 with a peavey 50/50? or i could save up for longer and get an ENGL with the VHT, but i really dont know which ones sound...
MORE »
DUFF

Seymour Duncan Blackouts

Updated
I have EMG's in both of my ESP's, but I've read alot of good reviews about the SD Blackouts. I recently put my PRS in to get the Blackouts installed, and I was just wondering what anyone thinks about them. I kind of took a...
MORE »
Robotsatemygrandma

Reverb Unit

Updated
After trial and error with Rack Mounted shit... I decided a Sonic Maximizer or an EQ is NOT what I'm looking for. But I'm still building a rack and figured I'd need: A Power Conditioner A Rack Tuner And finally after some...
MORE »