MikeC

Recommendations?

Updated
Hey guys, I may possibly be looking for a new amp soon. I'm starting to put a little bit of cash away whenever I can, this way I should have a descent amount in a few months or something. I don't know exactly what I'm...
MORE »
xZYRYABx

Maple

Updated
Can somebody educate me about the different types of maple? I keep eharing the terms Flamed Maple, Birds-eye Maple, and Quilt Maple but I dont know much about them besides the way they look. Can all three types be found on...
MORE »
hessian101

My next Metal amp- help me with my research

Updated
hello- I am looking for the next metal amp to add to my ensemble- what I have now is a Marshall Jcm600 (much like the JCM800) , and a Mesa quad preamp(very much like mark III). I am looking for something that would round...
MORE »
MasterOfPuppies

Combo Amp for Metallica tone- which one?

Updated
hi i need an advice to chose another amp in order to use its distortion and throw away multieffect units...then using single pedal boxes for effects. actually i use a marshall jcm 2000 dsl 401 tube amp and to play...
MORE »
The Edge Of Darkness

Di Marzio Activtor What About Them?

Updated
I read this article on guitar world and they said they sound like active pick ups but they are passive. on the video review they sounded ok, but I wanted to know what you guy think bout them...
MORE »
Deadpulse

Good wireless with pedal reciever?

Updated
With the way my rig works, I really want a wireless system with a pedal receiver so I can run my TU-2 through the front of my amp without having to run a shit load of cables back and forth from the amp. I have the Samson...
MORE »
YVES P.

Wiring diagram

Updated
Hi everybody. I'm aFrench bass guitarist. The preamp of my LTD 1004MS is out of order. To change it, I need an electronic wiring diagram for all connections. Is there someone to send me that ? Thanks a lot for your great...
MORE »
david t.

missing part can someone identify please!!!

Updated
Hey all i'm missing a part on my Eclipse VB. i would like to buy a replacement part for it but I don't know what its called lol   It's the little screw in the locking tuner that locks down the string. Hopefully the pic is...
MORE »
William C.

Suggestions ??

Updated
Does anyone have a good cab suggestions for a new fender blues deluxe 40 reissue.theres so many combinations I was hoping someone that has a blues deluxe could point me in a good direction. Thanx...
MORE »
Mark K.

Palmer PDI-03 mod

Updated
Matalhobo, did you have the time to find anything yet?...
MORE »
TaoZen

EMG HZ Appreciation thread...seriously!

Updated
I don't really understand the general dislike of these pickups. They actually sound pretty decent. The first guitar I ever heard them in/played thru was my Viper 301. I have had quite a few guitars over the years with...
MORE »
xZYRYABx

Laptop suggestions Please

Updated
so....I ended up frying the FireWire port on my Inspiron 700m by hotplugging my new M-Audio ProFire 610. I bought a PCMCIA Firewire adapter but it does not get recognised by the computer (anybody have any input on this?!)....
MORE »
Radar

School me on the Randall RG80ES.

Updated
Just over 2 years ago I came very close to getting a Randall RG100ES. Something happened in the mailing process, it got destroyed, and I still don't have one. Now, the 80 watt version popped up on Kijiji a couple of days ago...
MORE »
Harvest

Your gear

Updated
I thought this could be pretty interesting. Make a list of your gear including pedals etc. Guitars: LTD EX-400 LTD MC-600 Amps: Marshall ModeFour Randall SG100SC Pedals: Line6 Über Metal (for the...
MORE »
Marshall code 100

Marshall code 100

Updated
I am looking to buy a new amp and would appreciate some opinions on the Marshall Code 100. I have a Marshall MG102CFX and i like the sound for a cheapish amp but the thing just dies and stops working for no apprent reason. I...
MORE »