cornpunks

Line 6 Pod XP direct to amp cab

Updated
My JCM 800 is needing re-tubed but I just cant afford to do this at the moment. As I do not have any other amp I am wondering if I can connect my Line 6 pro pod Xt live directly into my 1960a cab. Has anyone done this...
MORE »
ICERUNNER

Red. Monkey. Guitar. Straps

Updated
Mine turned up last week after 3 weeks of waiting Wow these are Awsome u can feel the quality hand made leather I would recommend these to everybody...
MORE »
Tegamal

Boss GT-8

Updated
Can it switch channels on a 5150 212, I seem to remember hearing it could....
MORE »
dimebagfan01

New Amp Help!

Updated
What's up guys. So after having a few band practices with everyone (minus the bass player for now) I've found that my Peavey VK100 just doesn't cut it in a band situation. It won't cut-through and I've tried a few tricks to...
MORE »
eetfuk14

Bugera??

Updated
Ok so I found a Bugera cab on CL for $125. I'm thinking it's totally worth it. If I reload it with V 30s/ET 65s from Warehouse....
MORE »
tyler t.

Pickup choice help

Updated
So i picked up an SC200 and i want to find a decent middle pick up. im planning on getting a Dsonic for the bridge. Onions?...
MORE »
StimoS

Building a rig need help

Updated
Hey guys. So I have been out of the loop for a long time and am looking to upgrade my gear. I have a couple restrictions if you will, 1 being when setting up a pedal rig, i want to use my mods effects and wah through the loop...
MORE »
EMG volume pots problem

EMG volume pots problem

Updated
So i got a guitar which MAY OR MAY NOT be my mummy...with 2 81's. Anyway. When i turn either volume pot all the way down, it doesnt turn the volume all the way down!, everything looks wired correctly... Also The neck pup...
MORE »
ICERUNNER

My Live Amp Setup

Updated
Just thought id share a image of my awsome orange amp setup carnt even turn it up past 0.5 in the house with out rattling the windows carnt beat 100% full brittish made tube power...
MORE »
unforgiven

kirk hammett wah

Updated
is this wah switchless or can i play with it in the up position with out my foot on it. thanks...
MORE »
pedals comparable to Ibanez DFL

pedals comparable to Ibanez DFL

Updated
Lets get this straight. I freakin love rage against the machine. and love toms flanger sound (DFL) and want to get that sound. I've been looking at few different fllangers, like the Turbo Flange (digitech) and the Liqua...
MORE »
unforgiven

blackstar ht 50h

Updated
i plan on buying a blackstar club 50 head. i have a pod xt live i want to use just for effects. how do i connect it to use for effects only?...
MORE »
KH-95 wah guts

KH-95 wah guts

Updated
I have an original crybaby that I've done a few mods to, and it sounds pretty nice. but I want it to have that Hammett "woaahh" sound rather than that sharp "waah" sound that mine has. So if anyone has the KH sig wah, I'd...
MORE »
Pedal Power question.

Pedal Power question.

Updated
So my dream pedalboard consists of the following: Crybaby, Digitech Whammy, joyo overdrive, Ibanez DFL (Morello fan :D) and probably a tuner of some sort. anyways. I have the wah and whammy, and soon to get the...
MORE »
RevShredder

Tube amp help...

Updated
Hey dudes, I just picked up a Crate V33 head (for cheap!), it has had the resistor error corrected, re-tubed and biased. It runs into a 1983 4X12 Crate cab with Celestion GM70s I think. My question is, at volume is kicks some...
MORE »