Seymour duncan custom shop

Seymour duncan custom shop

Updated
Anyone ever get a custom thru them? I'm looking to put in a 59/duncan custom set with black PAF housing and gold screws into my ltd ec1000vb. Wondering if there are other places I should look for pickups to get the same...
MORE »
NAD Triple Rectifier

NAD Triple Rectifier

Updated
Just got this baby yesterday. It rocks! Just great heavy tones and the cleans aren't bad at all. Still need to get a cab for it though. I'm currently using the Speakers from my line 6. They'll suffice for now....
MORE »
Konstantin K.

Blackstar HT100 Stage vs. BOSS GT 100

Updated
Hey guys, Maybe you can help me. I have to decide between a Blackstar HT100 Stage (with Blackstar HTV212) or the BOSS GT100 with a good PA. I play in a schoolband and at home and would like to record some...
MORE »
NAD: Mesa Boogie

NAD: Mesa Boogie

Updated
Greetings! I've been looking for ages now for a vintage Mesa Fifty-Fifty poweramp in decent shape and finally came across a nice deal. Originally this was for my Mesa Studio preamp but along with the 50/50 came a Quad preamp...
MORE »
waitingtowreck

Carvin V3 Head

Updated
I've been looking at this head recently, anyone have any experience with it?...
MORE »
Orange Cabinet used prices

Orange Cabinet used prices

Updated
I'm going to have a look at an Orange cab tomorrow PPC412 to be exact in black. The guy is asking $800 for it and according to him it's mint and he bought it six months ago new. Is this a reasonable price? I'm thinking...
MORE »
Gravity Storm Pickups?

Gravity Storm Pickups?

Updated
I am almost done building a custom JEM, and I was considering using the new Dimarzio Gravity Storm pickups. Anyone try a pair yet? Thoughts? I know there are tons of variables with woods and bridges, but regardless, I...
MORE »
loversmoon

blackberry smoke southern rock sound.

Updated
I have a Marshall jvm 205, washburn x35 with dimarzio mo joe-joe combo and a Ltd ec 1000 with duncan jb-59 combo. I recently have fallen in love with blackberry smoke. they are a southern rock band from atlanta. Im chasing...
MORE »
The Kid

HESU Cabs???

Updated
What's up everyone. I'm considering buying a 2X12 cab for my Rockerverb 100 MKII. I came across Hesu Cabs, from Poland, and was wondering if anyone has any experience or has played one of these??? There's really not a lot of...
MORE »
waitingtowreck

Looking for mh1000 black w/ emgs

Updated
Posted this in another thread but... Hi all, after lurking this board for months I gues I am finally able to post. Ive been looking for this guitar for a while now and cant seem to find it. I am looking for the BLACK model...
MORE »
unforgiven

bbe sonic stomp

Updated
what does this pedal do and is it worth buying one? thanks...
MORE »
Need lead tone help ā€“ suggestions?

Need lead tone help ā€“ suggestions?

Updated
So I play an ESP HRF-NTII with SD Blackouts thru a Mesa Dual Rec. The only pedals I use is a wah and ISP decimator ā€“ I use the 3rd channel on the amp for distortion. What Iā€™m looking for is a pedal recommendation to sweeten...
MORE »
Buffered Input Question

Buffered Input Question

Updated
I am probably picking up a BBE Sonic Stomp pedal for my Marshall rig sometime in the future and noticed that it says it has a Buffered Input and that got me wondering. My Marshall head is an old JCM800 era Artist 3203 and...
MORE »
camer138

Peters Hydra / Esp Horizon NT-II (Anderson H3 pickup)

Updated
The Anderson H3 transformed this guitar into the best sounding guitar I have ever played(it sounded great before as well).. I'm a 7-string player now so it doesn't see nearly as much attention, but for fun I plugged it into...
MORE »
Guitar1