waitin4winter

TC Electronic Polytune Problem

Updated
The TC Electronic Polytune seems to be one of the most highly regarded tuners today, which really puzzles me. I bought one right about the time they first came out, and this is the issue I had: the 6-strings-at-once mode...
MORE »
asbloodrunsblack

is my amp awful ?

Updated
I've got a marshall VS100 combo , i dont really know much about marshalls . I've been struggling to get a really good metal tone out of it :confused: , i use my FB200 with EMG 81/60 or my jackson COW 6 string with a 81 , boss...
MORE »
Low volume amps

Low volume amps

Updated
I live in a apartment and can't have big amps. I used to have a little fender 8 inch speaker combo that had perfect volume, but lacked features. I was thinking about running a line 6 pod hd x into a rocktron 100 power amp and...
MORE »
chevy Z 302

Donting, axe-fx question (or anyone really)

Updated
If i recall you said you had a friend who either had one or was getting one and you said he was more anal than eric johnson about tone. just wondering what he thinks, what you think if you've heard it, or just any geteral...
MORE »
BlackStar ht-5R with ht-1R

BlackStar ht-5R with ht-1R

Updated
Hey Guys ... i`m wondering can i connect a blackstar HT-5R with blackstar HT-1R.... Thanks...
MORE »
Incorporating Bass into my sad life

Incorporating Bass into my sad life

Updated
Hey guys, I haven't been on these forums for quite a few years but I always found the community to be horrible and also amazing. So hopefully there's some of the amazing people left over to help me out with a dilemma.   At...
MORE »
BIAS my Blackstar head - HELP!!!!!

BIAS my Blackstar head - HELP!!!!!

Updated
Hey you metalheads!!!! I've got a great Blackstar HT Metal 5W head. But i have the power section valve 12BH7 running cold. Can anyone of you guys, tell me the BIAS values for this amp/valve? Thanks for the help. Keep...
MORE »
Pedal board order help!

Pedal board order help!

Updated
Hey all, Looking for some advice on pedal board order - I've been gigging this rig for a while but i dont seem to get what I want out of the pedals, individually they sound great though, I'm just getting alot of noise and...
MORE »
Firebird copy needed

Firebird copy needed

Updated
Does anyone know of a gibson firebird copy that wont take my entire bank acount to pay for? I'd like to keep it under 190 though. SOMEONE HELP!!!! I've also done hours of looking over the dark corners of google. How many...
MORE »
Best Fan boi amp

Best Fan boi amp

Updated
So it's my birthday soon and the minister for war and finance said what do you really want. Hinting towards that amp she finds me drooling over on the internet all too often.:hat So now that I have the opportunity to get an...
MORE »
shredex

Rig for home recording

Updated
What do you guys use for home recording? PC software and all hardware, please. Pics if you can as well. If you've posted it in the current rig thread then there is no need to duplicate - been through most of that...
MORE »
Customizing an LTD

Customizing an LTD

Updated
Original Ibanez Edge Trem YAY or NAY?...
MORE »
Seymour duncan custom shop

Seymour duncan custom shop

Updated
Anyone ever get a custom thru them? I'm looking to put in a 59/duncan custom set with black PAF housing and gold screws into my ltd ec1000vb. Wondering if there are other places I should look for pickups to get the same...
MORE »
NAD Triple Rectifier

NAD Triple Rectifier

Updated
Just got this baby yesterday. It rocks! Just great heavy tones and the cleans aren't bad at all. Still need to get a cab for it though. I'm currently using the Speakers from my line 6. They'll suffice for now....
MORE »
Konstantin K.

Blackstar HT100 Stage vs. BOSS GT 100

Updated
Hey guys, Maybe you can help me. I have to decide between a Blackstar HT100 Stage (with Blackstar HTV212) or the BOSS GT100 with a good PA. I play in a schoolband and at home and would like to record some...
MORE »