Looking for Kamikaze

Looking for Kamikaze

Updated
I am looking ESP Kamikaze 1 or 3, Custom Shop version. PM me if you have a spare one. Thanks!...
MORE »
Noise Gates

Noise Gates

Updated
Hi everyone. Recently, I've been interested in getting a noise gate pedal. I have a Blackstar HT-5R head and cab and a guitar with EMG's (which are relativly quiet pickups) but when I crank the gain there's a bit of fizz when...
MORE »
bloodstyle

Help me buy an amp!

Updated
so here's the situation : I'm low on cash, got 300$ to buy an amp. I really want the best metal Tone, so I've checked those : Roland Cube 60 Vox AD50VT I own a line 6 spider III 120w and it think it's not for me....
MORE »
Vox Stomplab?

Vox Stomplab?

Updated
Anybody tried one of these out? I'm having a really hard time finding anyone discussing the distortion abilities of this cheap little thing. Considering I'm currently jamming in a Doom/Fuzz band I don't need razor sharp...
MORE »
Single Coil-size P-90 for a Tele?

Single Coil-size P-90 for a Tele?

Updated
What's up everyone?

As the title suggests, is there a P-90 pickup out there that's sized for a Telecaster? I know there are P-90's in a single coil for a Strat, but I'm not sure about ones for Tele's. Thanks!...
MORE »
raphalrocks r.

EC Pedals

Updated
Hi,
Did you see the new guitar switching system – the SUPERSWITCHER 2 by EC Pedals?
They started an INDIEGOGO project for it in order to get some funds and they are selling it in a veryyyy good price!check it out! its...
MORE »
Distortion pedals

Distortion pedals

Updated
Hey guys, wanted a good distorion pedal for a good metal tone. Confused between boss metal zone, metal core and adaptive distortion pedals. Please help me out....
MORE »
Metalica tone with boss metal zone or EMGs?

Metalica tone with boss metal zone or EMGs?

Updated
Hi,   i have a Mesa boogie triple rectifier and 2 metal zone pedals running into it, but I don't have any guitars with EMGs. Would it be better to get Metallica tone by replacing my guitars with EMGS or buying 1 more metal...
MORE »
Which strings for...

Which strings for...

Updated
Hi all, I have an LTC EC-2005 (30 years anniversary) and an LTD H-1000 Deluxe, both with EMG81 pickups. On my EX-2005, I have 10-13-15-26-36-46 strings, and it is tuned in a half step down (Eb-Ab-Db-Gb-Bb-Eb) and I feel that...
MORE »
Old Faithful

Old Faithful

Updated
What ESP can you not live without? ESP or LTD ...
MORE »
Wah Pedals

Wah Pedals

Updated
Hi everyone. Been looking at getting a wah pedal recently and really spoilt for choice! The standard Dunlop Cry Baby looks like a good choice because it's popular and quite cheap. I've also seen the Cry Baby from Hell whihc...
MORE »
The Pick-Up Question

The Pick-Up Question

Updated
So I went to the guitar shop and needed work on my guitar.  While I was there I was thinking of upgrading the pick-ups.  So I said EMG and I was basicallly laughed at.  I know there are tons of Seymour guys out there and they...
MORE »
Matt P.

New Amp?

Updated
Hey guys I am looking to get a new amp that I can use for my new band. I have had a few smaller amps and a line 6 half stack. I prefer tube amps but may consider a modeling amp of some kind. I would prefer not to spend a ton...
MORE »
Modeling Amplifiers

Modeling Amplifiers

Updated
I just bought my new Peavey Vypyr 1 100W modeling amp with a Sanpera 1 foot pedal... it works really nice, altough I have a few problems with its software and sound. Maybe we could discuss these and many other things related...
MORE »
WretchedESP86

Randall MTS

Updated
Has anyone played one of these amps where they have different modules to make it sound like other amps. If you ask me this idea seems kinda silly but I'm just wondering if anyone has played one, and what do you think of it?...
MORE »