Vintage Amps

Vintage Amps

Updated
Hi everyone, Thought you guys might like to check out a new page I've made featuring 4 vintage amps from the 50's and early 60's, played by Juan Pablo Ordonez at my recording studio in Sydney.  There's a video on each one,...
MORE »
Tubescreamer Mini

Tubescreamer Mini

Updated
Anyone else tried one of these with EMG 81?...
MORE »
Help me identify this ESP bass

Help me identify this ESP bass

Updated
Please let me know if you know the model name to this bass or how much its worth thanks. ...
MORE »
help me choose an overdrive ped!

help me choose an overdrive ped!

Updated
Hello. I have a randall head that produces a solid amount of metal deliciousness. But for solos, and playing higher up, it could use a little more. So im looking for a pedal that not only provides a volume boost (for...
MORE »
I'm new here - just wanted to introduce myself

I'm new here - just wanted to introduce myself

Updated
Hi all, I just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself.  I am looking forward to meeting cool new people here, engaging in great gear and music discussions, and hopefully add to the collective knowledge and wisdom in...
MORE »
ironball or mini recto

ironball or mini recto

Updated
That's it in a nutshell.  Anybody have experience with either?  I'm probably gonna have to order one blind as I can't find one near by.  I realize that for the price I could fit the full size heads but I don't need the volume...
MORE »
Hot tips for Recording Electric Guitars

Hot tips for Recording Electric Guitars

Updated
Hey everyone! Thought people here might like to check out my new guide to making awesome electric guitar recordings: 5 Hot Tips for Amazing Electric Guitar Recording I knwo there are more comprehensive articles out there....
MORE »
sixstringmind

new amp

Updated
this seems to be a common thread i need to find an amp thats distortion is extremely focused!!, med/high-high gain and the usual smooth highs/huge ass the only thing i can never find discussions about is focus which is...
MORE »
multi effects processor suggestions

multi effects processor suggestions

Updated
I currently have a Zoom G2G that I love, starting to crap out on me and they are not available other than ebay right now.  any suggestions on a processor that is easy to use and sounds good right out of the box without me...
MORE »
Kevin F.

ESP 40th Guitar Stool Availability

Updated
I recently saw a few ESP Artist highlights from the NAMM 2015 show.  I noticed some ESP 40th Logo Stools on stage.  Any idea if they are available for purchase?...
MORE »
Are there any smaller cases that fit the SV Standard models?

Are there any smaller cases that fit the SV Standard models?

Updated
Hello all. I have an amazing SV that I want to move with and need to be able to either take it on the plane or check it in for hopefully not a lot of money. I have the HUGE case it came with but I want to find a smaller...
MORE »
Soldered vs no solder

Soldered vs no solder

Updated
In my EMG swap on my FX-260 I opened my LTD Snakebyte for reference only to see it's all been soldered.  Since the ltd snakebyte uses the JH signature pickups wondering why it doesn't use the solderless connectors?  Is it...
MORE »
Dave P.

ESP ML25 Strap or ???

Updated
None of my local shops have any straps I like that don't say Gibson or Fender on them or cost a fortune. I love the ESP shield logo and was thinking of the ML25 Shield strap but less likely to see that in a local store than...
MORE »
Dave P.

FRX Tombstone Case

Updated
I would argue, that the FRX becomes ESP's identifying design... as Stratocaster is to Fender, Les Paul to Gibson etc... Where many guitar models (all companies) can be equated to being based on or a variation of another...
MORE »
Dean C.

Any thoughts on Boss NS-2 Noise supressor?

Updated
I've always wanted to know what people think about this pedal I have never used it, but i heard it is pretty good what is your opinon?...
MORE »