Patrick S.

ESP ID?

Updated
Can anyone ID this guitar? It has a Kahler trem and the headstock isn't pained, it's straight maple like the fretboard. The shop doesn't know a year or anything. Thanks!    ...
MORE »
Pick ups

Pick ups

Updated
Hello eveyone 'm planing to buy some emg pickups soon but i'm haveing trouble  deciding over witch ones to put in my guitar  they are the emg 81 85 combo and the Het set combo i've look around the internet to find some info...
MORE »
njrusmc

18V Temporary mods

Updated
In my hometown, I have recently had a number of requests from local guitarists who want 18V temporary mods to test out. Everyone knows how cheap the parts are and how easy the construction is, but most people don't have a...
MORE »
TeXXas

Practice Space.

Updated
Okay, so my current music project is in need of a practice space, and for the first time in my 20 years of playing poorly with friends for beer money, we have no garage. We're all in apartments or condos, making rehearsal a...
MORE »
New guitar!  And cuttin' out the middle man

New guitar! And cuttin' out the middle man

Updated
I just got the ESP LTD Viper Vampore biotech. How much did i pay for it Only about 399$  i got it at sam ash this metal as fuck guitar store. So yeah and it has EMG pickups and so far i'm LOVEING them. in fact  i love them so...
MORE »
Plectrum

Plectrum

Updated
Cant get enough of these Patrick Hufschmid plectrums  ...
MORE »
Mullet

Help - string gauge for dropped C.

Updated
I'm going to be getting my new axe on Friday (ESP LTD JD600). It's likely to have 9-46s fitted...not so good for dropped C. What gauge strings would you recommend? The guitar will be left in this tuning....
MORE »
Low Wattage Tube Amp Club Thread!!!

Low Wattage Tube Amp Club Thread!!!

Updated
Since low wattage amps are becoming big buisness now for companies; Anyone with a Low wattage amp, that is under 15-25W Class A/B or 10-15W Class A post pics of their amps in here, no hybrig Vox ADs or Marshall AVTs, just...
MORE »
rickm

mh400 and marshall

Updated
just ordered the mh400m can't wait to see how it will sound thru a marshall tube anyone have any experience with this for a heads up thanks...
MORE »
Post Your Favorite Amp And Guitar

Post Your Favorite Amp And Guitar

Updated
Post your favorite amp and favorite guitar you own. I know you guys have some awesome gear! Show it off!    Cheers!   My Mesa/Boogie Mark V 25 with 2x12 Rectifier cab. 90's ESP KH-2   ...
MORE »
Thomas  C.

Bass Picks

Updated
Hey everyone,  I've been playing bass for roughly a year and I'm still trying to find the perfect pick (*because bassists use their fingers!!*). For me, I've already found a good thickness I'm happy with which is anything...
MORE »
Bugera 1990 - 4x12 cabs ohms?

Bugera 1990 - 4x12 cabs ohms?

Updated
Hi ESP fans,  I have a friend who just bought a Bugera 1990 (JCM clone). For the money, this thing rocks.  He bought two Blackstar 4X12 cabinets (i think HT-412 .. whatever their budget model is) running Celestion Seventy 80...
MORE »
Can’t get my guitar with EMG’s to play through my Mesa Boogie Rect-o-Verb 50

Can’t get my guitar with EMG’s to play through my Mesa Boogie Rect-o-Verb 50

Updated
Like the title says. The guitars I have with passive pickups seem to play on the amp with no issues. But whenever I play my truckster with the Het set it doesn’t seem to work. On the distortion channel if I turn it up all the...
MORE »
Best passive pickups for metal?

Best passive pickups for metal?

Updated
Hello. I have 2 alexi laiho 600 LTDs and I dont like the toneless, sterile sound im getting out of the emg hz's they allready have in them. I was wanting to replace them. Ive had my eyes on some dimarzio x2n pickups I can get...
MORE »
Amplifiers!  Head+Cabinet vs Combo

Amplifiers! Head+Cabinet vs Combo

Updated
Thinking of upgrading my setup, I had a blackstar ID 100 but it got fried so I think it's time for an upgrade! I don't have any preference regarding the company, however i mostly play Extreme metal(Death,Thrash,Black,Doom)...
MORE »