School me on Laney cabs

Updated
Jimbles
As the title says... They seem to be pretty good bang for the buck, Åkerfeldt and plenty others seem to get on well with them, so OPINIONS PLX!!!
Brono

Ive heard they're not that great, but paul gilbert uses em. A framus 2X12 is great bang fr buck too.

DeathIsMyJustice

I’m a big fan of Laney amps but not so much of their cabs, get a Marshall they aint that much more in the UK ;)

Nagash

Laney make some pretty decent amps, heads and cabs. Personnally I use their Live series for rehearsals and fututre gigs, but their other series are pretty cool too and not very expensive.

If you absolutely want a Laney, I would recommend the GS212IE (2x12 Celestion). If you plan to get a 4x12 cabinet, better go for two 2x12 instead, it's easier to transport and besides it somehow sounds clearer than a 4x12.

But Laney might not suit you as well as it does for me. Better go to a music shop and try out a few cabs there, to see what you need. For example, you might want a speaker with strong compression rather than an open sounding one, and Laneys are definitely not the best ones for compressed sound. Once you know better what you want, if you haven't found your cab until then, you can still post more precise info and thus we might be able to help you out better.

Dist_Coldbeer

so OPINIONS PLX!!!

Talk well, please.

Radar

Talk well, please.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

DeathIsMyJustice

I agree with the 2x12 point, 2x12s are far more practical and easier to transport. They also give you a very tight bass sound.

A 4x12 always looks better though ;)

imprinted

I agree with the 2x12 point, 2x12s are far more practical and easier to transport. They also give you a very tight bass sound.

A 4x12 always looks better though ;)

transportation really isn't an issue for Jim btw.

Go show them your boot dude! :hat

load more replies (1 of 1)
Dist_Coldbeer

I was kiding, dude. Make your thread. :)

imprinted

damnit! :rollin

You could put a ramp down and roll that badboy into the Soccermom Mobile!

frederick g.

Elevate your career and stay ahead of the curve with the latest Salesforce Sales Representative Exam for 2023. Designed to reflect the rapidly evolving sales landscape, our updated exam questions are your key to success in the Salesforce ecosystem.

What's New in 2023?

1. Cutting-Edge Content: Our experts have meticulously crafted questions that align with the latest industry trends and Salesforce best practices. You'll be tested on the most up-to-date sales strategies and tools.

2. Real-World Scenarios: Prepare for the challenges you'll face in the field. Our questions simulate real-world sales situations, ensuring you're ready to excel in any sales environment.

3. Comprehensive Coverage: We've expanded the scope to cover a wider range of Salesforce features, including the latest updates to the platform. From CRM essentials to advanced analytics, you'll be well-versed in all aspects of Salesforce.

4. Accessible Anytime, Anywhere: Our user-friendly platform allows you to access the exam questions from anywhere, making it convenient for busy professionals to study on their terms.

5. Certification Confidence: Passing the 2023 Salesforce-Sales-Representative exam questions will validate your expertise and boost your career prospects. With our new questions, success is within your reach.

Stay competitive, stay certified. Upgrade your skills with the 2023 Salesforce Sales Representative Exam questions and watch your sales career soar to new heights. Don't miss out – be the first to experience the future of Salesforce certification!

sam r.

The HPE Hybrid Cloud Solutions dumps are most relevant to your needs and offer you a readymade solution in the form of HP HPE0-V25 questions and answers to pass HPE0-V25 exam. They cover all the significant portions of your HP HPE0-V25 November 2023 Release syllabus and provide you an easy to understand matter for preparation.

Post to Thread