Pocket pod

Updated
Hisashi
Hi, Ive a few questions about the pocket pod for you guys that uses them. 1. So what the device does is basically give you pre set tones, so you dont have to ass around with the settings on your amp. 2. Will the quality of the guitar your using affect the output tone even when its running through thepocket pod. i.e. Will playing a $2000 guitar through the pocket pod using a guns n roses tone sound the same as playing through a $90 guitar. 3. Same as the above question but with an amp plugged in, i.e. amp quality Thanks
Hisashi

All right cool thanks, if I plug my guitar into a pocket pod and into the amp, what settings do I ned to have on the amp? Also would you suggest a pocket pod or the pod 2.0?

Hisashi

Thanks dude, I heard the tones the PODs can produce are very good. How would you rate the tones?

IbaDavez

i got a pocket pod recently. its going back.. i hate it.. it sounds no better than a crappie little practice amp to me.. i might get a smoky amp

hessian101

I have the pocket pod. It sounds really good- especially for the price. It sounds fantastic through headphones, and sounds great for recording. It is small, and lightweight. It even has a belt clip so you can just clip it on, plug in some headphones and rock out. The guitar makes as much a difference as in any amp.

slayerfan213

I have the pocket pod that I got off someone here on the board and I love it. It will never replace my Marshall or my Krank, but it is a really good sounding device and fun to play through. I honestly recommend it to anyone that wants a small, simple and easy to use divice that sounds really good. I've been using it to record with and I am actually happy with the results I am getting. I'm sure that the PodXt will totally kill it but for what I am using it for it's great.

Post to Thread