Why can't I find a website that sells a tremstopper?

Updated
JacksonRR1
I looked everywhere and is the dam thing like a myth or something? Everyones heard of it but no one knows if it really exists or somethng? I want to tune my Floyd Rose to drop C and I have to have a tremstopper to do it but if I can't its not a very big deal. I know the Speedloader tremolo comes with a tremstopper but I only found one website that sells it and it doesn't even say the price and I don't want to spend probably $300 + getting it installed over this and I'm not really sure if the Speedloader tremolo is as good as its supposed to be. I mean if you can do the exact same as the original except restringing is easy why is that its only on cheap **** guitars and not one Jackson USA or ESP standard or custom comes with one?
wesjoh225

Heh
"becuase its a floyd rose fucktard . if you dont want a temelo then buy a string thru OMG"

Your probably some 12 year old that thinks he's cool. Fuck you and don't bother sending me a rambling obscene private message since I'm not going to read it and I didn't read your response to what I said in my thread since I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of pissing me off. I have more important things to do then argue with ignorant retards over nothing. Judging by what you've said to me its obvious you didn't even graduate high school. Too hard I guess.
stop wasting bandwidth

MV-CTM

:lol +1 on the tremel-no

Robotsatemygrandma

:rollin

Thought this thread said Storm Trooper.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

GIMME FYOOOOO, GIMME FAHHH, GIMME JABBO DABBO ZZJAAAAAAAA..:x

Post to Thread