Engl Fireball

Updated
espsy
Right, ive been hearing off alot of ppl that the Powerball doesn't cut through the mix live. Anyone have experience with the fireball in a live situation??
Brendan W

Doesn't cut through the mix = horrible sound guy/no sound guy.

slayerfan213

Doesn't cut through the mix = horrible sound guy/no sound guy.

No it = retard that doesn't know how to eq an amplifier.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Deadpulse

seems that there was only 1 guy on here that actually had experience with the Powerball in a band mix that said it doesn't cut through. Everyone else seems to not have problems with theirs. I know I had that problem, but I was retarded and didn't EQ it properly

JMad81

seems that there was only 1 guy on here that actually had experience with the Powerball in a band mix that said it doesn't cut through. Everyone else seems to not have problems with theirs. I know I had that problem, but I was retarded and didn't EQ it properly

Yeah, luckily i knew before i got it that you should never scoop the mids on a powerball. Its such a scooped sounding amp that you have to boost them. Im running them around 7 and the amp still sounds crunch as hell and it cuts great actually. I have no problem hearing myself and my brutal tone when playing live (and i am in a 2 guitar player band).:)

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread