Midi Question???

Updated
DarkKnight369
Is there any sort of 4 button midi foot controller where you can assign the buttons to be different channels?
ESPimperium

Its a bit more than 4 buttons, but Tech 21 have the MIDI Moose, if im right its about 5 presets, also the Rocktron MIDI Mate is good value ive heard, altho it has 10 switches.

Deadpulse

the MFC5 is just a pedal right? If I wanted to use it to with my Powerball and Boss pedals, I'd still need some kind of loop system like a GCX and a midi interface for my amp right?

Deadpulse

wicked dude, I might take you up on that.

but in general, how is Axess stuff better than a gcx/gcp combo? Just more loops? Cleaner tone?

esp_gaijin

Chev if you wanna sell your gcp + gcx or just either one of them ever, i want dolfs :)

i'm possibly close to buying another set of 1 gcp and 1 gcx for vocs i'm configuring, but haven't for certain decided how i'm going to route everything and control it all,
but thus far it looks like i need 1 gcp and 1 gcx (i have 1 gcx hooked up for vocs already ).

chevy Z 302

oh i'll definitly give you dolfs:D
i dont want to sell though, i love the combo. I got it at a great price and i can use it with anything i end up getting. I'd most likely like to keep it just for the ever changing configs that way i'd always have the ability to throw some stuff in a loop and have midi control.:D

Sixstringhotshot

Is there any sort of 4 button midi foot controller where you can assign the buttons to be different channels?

For $40 you can buy a Randall RM4 footswitch. MIDI with only 4 buttons. Super simple all around.

Post to Thread