NEW: Fender Starcaster Pedals & NAMM 08 News

Updated
NEW: Fender Starcaster Pedals & NAMM 08 News
Yeah Fender now have pedals in their range as well, they now have realeased the Starcaster range on Best Buy (LINK) and they are already showing their new at NAMM 08 pedals (Link). Discuss.
esp_gaijin

nun uh ur leenx werk

ESPimperium

Fixed!!

Sixstringhotshot

Those look straight outta the 70's. ew.

esp_gaijin

Those look straight outta the 70's. ew.

OMG OMG OMG

YOU!! look straight outta the 70s.

:p x a wisconsonian

OutlawTorn

fender "toys"

ZephMan

Their gunna start to make cars next year.

TheWarbringer

So, I'm replacing the pickups in my 1991 M-1. Both right now are stock, but because of their age they sound really weak. I've replaced the neck pickup with a DiMarzio. It's some sort of mini-humbucker I think, I bought it off of my guitar teacher (he also didn't know what it was, found it in a bucket lying around in his house), it's got blades and it screams. I'm looking for a good bridge pickup. I'm leaning towards a Rockfield Fat Ass. Does anyone here have experience with that pickup/suggestions of their own?

I'm not looking for an active pickup.

load more replies (2 of 2)
diadorastriker

Alright I just got a JSX it has a 120W output. There are two speaker outputs. Each 1x12 cab has a 80w 8 ohm speaker. If I run both of the 1x12s from the amp is the 120w divided between the two cabs, each cab running at 60w.

Metahead

is this a question?

diadorastriker

Yes am i right

Metahead

lol cool

slayerfan213

Yes, just make sure that the impedance selector is placed at 4 ohms if you are to be running two 8 ohm cabinet. But, yes each cabinet should be seeing 60 watts a piece.

diadorastriker

Thanks slayer just want to make sure the cabs were fine.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread