Can You See Who Views Your Instagram Highlights

Updated

No, Instagram does not allow users to see your instagram highlight viewers. The platform provides limited insights into the people who view your regular posts or stories, such as the number of views and a list of users who have interacted with them. However, this information is not available for highlights. instagram prioritizes user privacy and does not provide the option to see who specifically views each highlight.

For more read - https://www.digitalshivamsharma.com/check-who-viewed-instagram-highlights/

taylor g.

That is all the helpful information I needed. I appreciate you sharing.

Rahul K.

thanks

Quell P.

Certainly! Let me provide you with information about Instagram highlights and whether you can see who views them:

• Instagram Highlights allow you to showcase your past stories on your profile. They’re a great way to share your interests and activities.
  • If you accidentally view someone’s highlights, you might wonder if they know that you’ve seen them.
  • Here’s what you need to know:
  1. Viewing Highlights:

• Within 48 Hours: If someone posted an Instagram story and added it to their highlights within the last 48 hours (e.g., 12 hours ago), they can see everyone who viewed that highlight.
    • After 48 Hours: If someone added an old story to their highlights (after 48 hours), they won’t be able to see who viewed it. Instagram stops updating viewers for older highlights, and the list of viewers disappears when they tap on the highlight.
  2. Viewing Instagram Stories:

• You can see who viewed your Instagram story within 48 hours (if you’ve added it to your highlights). After 48 hours, the viewers’ list (activity) will disappear.
    • Your story itself disappears after 24 hours, but you can still view your old Instagram stories via the “archive” section in your settings or by adding them to your highlights.
  3. Visibility of Highlights:

• Public Profiles: Everyone can see your Instagram highlights if your profile is set to public and if you haven’t hidden your story from anyone.

In summary, Instagram highlights provide a way to showcase your favorite moments, and while viewership is visible within the first 48 hours, older highlights won’t reveal who viewed them. So, feel free to enjoy sharing your highlights without worrying too much! Check more at my website https://www.kawatan.net/

Post to Thread