LTD M-10 Korea 2002 Problem!

Updated
Giorgi M.

I Have a Problem about my LTD M-10 Korea 2002 I love how it looks, but it have really bad pickups also look the photo how pickup magnet and the strings are how can i fix it? i have seymour duncan active pickups so should i go and upgrade it? 

why esp not having good quality control in 2002 and this days because the guitar is not good quality at all!

Pushead

It looks like the neck of your guitar may have shifted a bit. From the photo, it looks like the strings are slightly diagonal across the board. Do you see how the low E string is much further from the edge of the board than the high E at the 22nd fret?

You may be able to help the string path by loosening the strings and then loosening the screws that bolt the neck to the body. From there, you can adjust the neck left and right (as it sits in this photo) so the strings run parallel to the neck. The idea is that the E strings should be the same distance from the edge of the board. That should help the string path over the pickup poles. From there, tighten the neck screws and then retune the guitar.

Post to Thread