Schaller megaswitch

Updated
Nathan L.

Hello, I hope someone here can help me because I am finding no information anywhere else on this. I have an LTD M-302 that has a schaller 105-2S 5 position switch in it. Does anyone happen to have a wiring diagram for this switch or something that came from ESP with how to wire up this switch. I have tried contacting schaller and they just told me it is an old model and they don’t have it anymore, but they would sell me a new one. It works perfectly, I am just at a loss on how to wire it. Thank you

Nathan L.

For anyone who might be wondering I figured out the switch for the most part. I ended up soldering the hot wire of the bridge pickup to the 7 lug and the hot wire of the neck pickup to the 6 lug. 2 lug goes to the volume knob and 5 lug goes to ground. I set up the rest of the wires just like I was wiring it for standard humbuckng by taking the end of one coil and connecting it to the beginning of the other coil and taping them together. The other ones go to ground. Doing it this way position 1- bridge only position 2- neck split position 3- I think bridge and neck split position 4- bridge split position 5 neck alone. I don’t know why 2 and 4 are mixed up and I don’t know how things are split when there is only one wire hooking up to the switch, but it sounds pretty good to me. I hope this helps some one. 

Post to Thread