Ell-SN2 out of tune every 5 minutes

Updated
Ell-SN2 out of tune every 5 minutes

Hi bad news here. My Ell-SN2 bought new from the store @£2500 wont stay in tune. When I use the Floyd the tuning goes sharp when I just bend strings they go flat. I have returned it to the store who tell me the Floyd is faulty and/or the geometry on the whole guitar is out. Either way this looks like a long wait till it gets resolved. This is by far the largest guitar (and everything else) purchase I have ever made and I am really disappointed with ESP. My band currently arranging gigs and I have no idea when this will be resolved. Any ideas or if anyone from ESP monitors this forum I would like some help please. Cheers David.

Pushead

Hard to make a comment without having the guitar in hand. The reply from the store seems a bit odd. I'm glad they refunded your money if you weren't completely happy.

How much experience do you have with Floyd Rose trems? Is this your first?

david f.

They didnt refund my money. They have sent off to importer in England to assess. I've had a Jackson with a Floyd for 25 years.

Pushead

That's unfortunate. I hope it works out for you.

Glas g.

Cheers :(

emora d.

Indoor pickleball courts are often designed to accommodate multiple sports and activities. This versatility allows facilities to host a variety of events and programs, catering to different interests and preferences. It provides an opportunity for players to explore other indoor pickleball court size, try new activities, and engage in cross-training, further enhancing their overall fitness and athleticism.

Helen W.

Indeed it is bad news. Well, don't be sad anymore. Play Fun Games to make more friends.

kate m.

Great information! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along Happy wheels unblocked. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I do.  Temple run 3

tebmpo r.

I hope it works out for you.

Post to Thread