Replacing LTD locking tuners EC-1000

Updated
Replacing LTD locking tuners EC-1000

I want to change the LTD locking tuners on my LTD EC-1000 and replace them with better locking tuners, preferably without drilling holes and gold colored. Hope you can help me out here. Thanks 

aaron o.

I would email these guys or just check out all parts they have what you need and fast just email asking what size is best and they will get you sorted I have the same need for some on my slayer limited edition reign in blood esp ltd Have not heard back from esp but all parts has inline sets.

Hope that helps

https://www.allparts.com/search?q=locking%20tuner&hPP=28&idx=shopify_products&p=0&is_v=1

Peter S.

Thanks a lot! Really appreciate it. I will send them an e-mail. 

aaron o.
Peter S. wrote:

No prob they make good stuff and even though the stock tuners work the speed of the locking ones just make a huge difference. 

I wish esp would sell their branded locking tuners ihave em on a few other esps and they make life so easy. 

dubster82
aaron o. wrote:

No prob they make good stuff and even though the stock tuners work the speed of the locking ones just make a huge difference. 

I wish esp would sell their branded locking tuners ihave em on a few other esps and they make life so easy. 

It's the ESP branded locking tuners he's trying to replace!

dubster82

I really like my LTD locking tuners, what problem are you having with them?

Peter S.

The tuning with the LTD’s is a bit off, especially the low e so I want to upgrade them. They feel not quite as good as the grovers I had on another guitar

dubster82

A bit off in what way? Your problem could be the nut.

Peter S.

I think it’s not the nut. I put a Graphtech in it so the nut should be fine. 

John P.

Ltd m1000 evertune looking for locking tuners the ones on there seem to be slipping. What type should I go for ?

Post to Thread