LTD.... China vs Indonesia vs Vietnam or whatever

Updated
LTD.... China vs Indonesia vs Vietnam or whatever

I Baught a new guitar from Thomann.de

It's a LTD TE TE200 STBC.

the neck is sqeeky And there is a gap between the body and the neck. It's not bolted on properly and neither it was cut properly.

The wood on the guitar is so low quality that it acoustically sounds hollow when knocked with knuckles. 

All the pictures on the website said its made in Indonesia. But what I got is a made in China.

It does not have any inspection sticker.

I don't think ESP cares about what the factory is doing .

And I am stuck with this guitar, because i trusted ESP blindly... 

And i know you're just gonna read this post and forget it. 

Because yeah...no one cares. 

When the factory doesn't :-/

It just looks beautiful ... But Plays like a cheap diy kit guitar

Pushead

I replied to your post in the LTD forum as well, so wherever you respond to first, I'll keep the conversation going.

It's disappointing that the guitar has those issues. Will Thomann not accept a return?

Can you share a photo of the gap between the neck and body? When do you notice the squeak in the neck? I don't work for ESP, so I can't help with that stuff, but maybe I can help find some ways to make the guitar play a bit better.

Darshi

I did talk to thomann... And it was how that guitar is...

I was not here for long 

The issue is solved,, I got the guitar repaired.

I Love ESP , BUT I was a little bit disappointed this time...

Thanks for caring about the matter man... Cheers 

Carlie K.

Better to share its image with us. 

jt76

Posting a picture of the instrument and posting pictures of the issues would be helpful.  

Esp and ltd are one of the few brands that is so consistent that i will buy sight unseen and am confident it will sound and play good.  I have owned ones that were made in china, indonesia, vietnam, Japan and the usa.  All were consistently better than average instruments for their price point.

However

I got one bad one once.  It had a bad truss rod.  I contacted the dealer. The dealer contacted the Esp rep.  It was a bolt on neck model.  They sent a new neck very quickly.

Post to Thread