1990 Custom?

Updated
Andrei D.

Hi guys,

So a few months ago I bought an ESP Horizon 1 'Customer Order' from 1990, as advertised by the seller. The guitar is one of the best I ever played, and I went through most of the known brands at least once in my lifetime. However, as a paranoid buyer and because I cannot find a lot of info on certain older models, I felt the urge to come here and ask you guys what's your take on it? How much is it worth? Is it really a 'custom' ? Is it a fake? It has something I haven't seen so often; it is equiped with a sustainer pick-up.

Regarding the sustainer pick-up..Anyone know how can I obtain the diagram for it? At the moment it is not coupled but the neck pickup works. I already asked ESP Support about it but I haven't received an answer.

Thanks!

Pushead

With the recessed switches, the carved neck pickup, and the wide binding markers, I would agree that it was a custom order. No idea of what it's worth, figure out what it's worth to you and make the seller an offer.

In terms of the sustainer, I'd try talking to Fernandez to see. They had the sustainer in a lot of their guitars.

mehegama

Having 2 custom shop Horizons of that era, I d agree that this is a custom order Horizon. It s def not a fake.

Andrei D.

Thanks for the answers guys. As I said, I was mostly sure it's the real thing because it plays do damn good. I will go ask Fernandes about a diagram in this case.

Post to Thread