Neck Dive

Updated
diadorastriker
On my warlock the neck dive is terrible. It's almost unplayable standing up. I know like on the viper you move the strap button to the upper horn, but on the warlock the upper horn is too thin. What is a possible location to move the strap button to solve the neck dive problem?
Roidster

my buddy has the warlock bass,you thought its bad on the guitar you should see the bass
he has countless holes on the back trying to find the balance point to no avail
those guitars are really bad for that,the only thing i can say is try a leather strap
to help stop it

andrei

try to find a better location for the strapbutton: as far to the front as possible, but still above the middle line of the guitar.

where is the button now? post some pics.
(there may not be a more optimal position)

Dilzdo21

good example and , i was going to recommend the same thing , either right in the middle or a little upward of that right on the neck joint

diadorastriker

The problem that it is a bolt on. so the neck joint position wont work. Unless I drill through the plate. thanks everybody Ill post after painting.

MikeC

3" leather strap will probably help if you don't feel like putting holes in your guitar.

EDIT-
You can also find a longer screw for the neck plate and put the strap button on the plate. I've seen it done of V's and whatnot, so it should work fine with the Warlock.

ozzuk1

I moved my KVX10's strap to the neck plate use the furthest one from the top or the one beneath it if it still neck dives...

load more replies (1 of 1)
BLS

3" leather strap will probably help if you don't feel like putting holes in your guitar.

EDIT-
You can also find a longer screw for the neck plate and put the strap button on the plate. I've seen it done of V's and whatnot, so it should work fine with the Warlock.

Try this FIRST (3" leather strap) before you start drilling holes in your guitar.

chevie011

I think I know your problem, Its a BC Rich

diadorastriker

I have one for my DV8R so i can try the strap first. I found another possible location, on top of the upper horn, going to try both.

Adoro S.

Looking for a stylish way to complete your outfit? Adoro's Men Casual Shoes are a perfect choice! Crafted with quality materials, they come in an array of colors and styles that will add flair to your look. Plus, their comfortable fit and durable construction ensure they'll keep up with your everyday activities. Get ready to make a statement – it's time to step up your style with Adoro's Men Casual Shoes!

Jazmin c.

Jazmin offers an amazing collection of velvet shawl design for women, which are cozy and warm. Get your favorite velvet shawls online in all over Pakistan at low prices.

Meerak O.

Discover the best pret collection online all over Pakistan from Meerak at the best prices. Discover a wide range of the latest pret wear dresses online at Meerak. So, grab your favorite party dress with quick delivery.

Post to Thread