Buying in Japan, is it really that risky?

Buying in Japan, is it really that risky?

Updated
Good day ESP community   So, I'm (hopefully) going to a bussiness trip to Japan in a couple of months, just an all-expenses-paid weekend as part of some market research for my current job.   Since I'll have a full day...
MORE »
Mike L.

Value of this M2 Hammett

Updated
How much this M2 Hammett ESP might be worth these days? I'm looking at potentially selling it, but to be honest I have no clue what price tag would be fair for this guitar. This guitar comes from japanese custom shop and was...
MORE »
Brian M.

ESP custom hetfield.

Updated
Hi! This is on Facebook in my area. I’m curious if this is legit. No serial number, just a custom shop logo. I’ve been told some early models did not have a serial number but it says nothing about having the custom shop logo....
MORE »
Patrick K.

2009 custom - question on screws (pics)

Updated
Hi all,   Just picked up a 2009 vintage custom shop guitar. Its missing one of the back panels which I'll have to try and find a replacement for, but looking at the tyre of screw's that are used to hold the plate that...
MORE »
guidru

ESP the Eclipse custom telecaster

Updated
Hello,
I bought the guitar ESP the Eclipse custom telecaster. I really liked the guitar, so I wanted to have it. I do not know this model, I do not get anything useful on the Internet either. I do not know if all parts are...
MORE »
AX P.

ESP Custom Shop Possible Colors?

Updated
Hello there, I saw that someone asked a similar question a while back, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me how specific I'd have to be when requesting a particular color. For example, could I attach a photo of a...
MORE »
Michael C.

ESP Alexi Scythe

Updated
Hi all,   I've been looking to buy an ESP white scythe for a while now--have been looking on ebay, Reverb, local listings, etc., and haven't really found one in the condition or price that's reasonable.   I'm interested in...
MORE »
Maurice L.

ESP Japan question

Updated
I just ordered a Spot model guitar from Japan (Shipped to US) and I have 2 questions that I hope can be answered by someone else that has bought one before: 1) Similar to the ESP USA series, is there an ESP Japan case that I...
MORE »
Does an ESP Viper requires a F-spaced bridge Humbucker (a.k.a. Trembucker)?

Does an ESP Viper requires a F-spaced bridge Humbucker (a.k.a. Trembucker)?

Updated
Currently my ESP Viper came with Seymour Duncan Blackouts, inarguably active, in which I am not a fan of. I'm thinking about switching to passive pickups. To cut things short, do I need a trembucker or a regular-sized...
MORE »
late 80's "The Mirage Custom"

late 80's "The Mirage Custom"

Updated
I dug out my old ESP i bought from Craigs list in 1990and have yet to find a similar one come up since.  I bought this for $ 300 back then and it must be a special order since the shark fin inlays are rare on these with the...
MORE »
George Lynch Custom Order

George Lynch Custom Order

Updated
Can I custom order a George Lynch Kamikaze guitar in neon yellow, with the hockey stick headstock, no inlay on fretboard and a custom sized neck? or since it’s a custom order on a signature guitar, it’s an ESP no-no?   If...
MORE »
Vintage white mx-250

Vintage white mx-250

Updated
so I'm thinking about selling my mx 250 it's vintage white or really yellowed Snow White. It's absolutely mint I was wondering what it was worth?...
MORE »
What year is this Eclipse.

What year is this Eclipse.

Updated
Hi. Can anyone tell me what year this Eclipse is from. ...
MORE »
David  F.

48th st custom guitars New York city

Updated
I have an ESP Telecaster, the headstock is labeled 48th Street Custom guitars New York City just wondering the approximate value of the guitar thanks. ...
MORE »
Tele-style ESP Custom, can anyone say when it was  built?

Tele-style ESP Custom, can anyone say when it was built?

Updated
I purchased this guitar secondhand in 1999, but am curious to know when it was built. The headstock is a little older, as ESP has since changed the shape. Also, the letters ESP are engraved at the rear of the headstock. The...
MORE »