ESP Custom shop

Updated
Alek M.

Hi guys! I am interested in buying a custom shop ESP. I want a guitar that looks the same as KH-2 Vintage but without Kirk Hammet's signatures and stickers on it. I want a man to the werewolf neck and paw of my dog. The specifications same as the guitar already has. Can somebody give me an approximate price for it please?

Snook B.

There is no doubt that Ernie Ball makes excellent strings, which is why so many top guitarists rely on them to keep their instruments sounding great. But what makes them so unique?

ESP 348

I can't help with pricing of this guitar Alek, but it does sound awesome.  

You won't get an official price here, you will have to contact one of the authorised ESP dealers to help chase a quote and place an order for you. 

There are plenty around the world, find someone local to you if you like and go from there. It's a very easy process. 

Good luck with it and be sure to post pics of it when it arrives.  

Alek M.

Thanks for the feedback, bro! I contacted ESP, and they said they can't do a man-to-werewolf neck because it was only made for James Hetfield. Is that really true?

ESP 348
Alek M. wrote:

Thanks for the feedback, bro! I contacted ESP, and they said they can't do a man-to-werewolf neck because it was only made for James Hetfield. Is that really true?

All good bro.

I must have misunderstood you, I thought you wanted a fretboard of your dogs paws, not so much the man to wolf fretboard like James' guitar.

ESP will not make that man to wolf fretboard sorry Alek. There are some things they just won't make for us. 

Perhaps spec the guitar exactly how you want it with a plain rosewood fretboard and then have a Luthier make the man to wolf fretboard for you.

This guy here seems to be the master of making that fretboard.

Conversion ESP MX250 Custom in Man To Wolf - The ESP Guitar Company (espguitars.com)

Alek M.

Is it still possible to have ESP MX250 made in the ESP custom shop? That guitar that you linked looks freaking awesome!!!

ESP 348

Hi mate,

Nope, ESP stopped making the MX250 in 2021. :( 

Post to Thread