Esp Custom Shop Mummy!

Updated
Alexander M.

I picked up this mummy today.....seems very legit. Any info you guys have would be very helpful. I saw the exact guitar posted on reverb from like 10 years ago. I guess it's already been authenticated, but still wanted to know what you guys think.

Thanks! -Alex

Dan S.

Beautiful guitar. Great score.

Alexander M.

I emailed esp and it is some kind of employee guitar maybe....there's only been a couple for sale on the net....pretty rare. 

I should sell it right guys? Ha. 

It's player grade, but I know people like these.....if anyone is intrigued please let me know. 

Eli K.

Beautiful guitar dude! Im interested how much would you sell it for? what kinda pickups? where is the guitar made? any issues with the guitar?

Alexander M.

It's a 2002?ish custom shop ESP...KH2 which means its made in Japan. I am waiting to hear back from ESP with exact details.

It's been authenticated by mutiple professionals.....With its custom mummy  wrap....it's got emg 81s, it's stock other than the wrap.... I have to clean it up a bit.....needs new strings and it's got a little fretwear but other than that it's great. I repair....buy sell and trade guitars. Do some research on the prices and make me an offer if you want man. 

Eli K.

thats cool, thanks dude! by the wrap you mean the art? was it made by ESP the mummy art? and how much your thinking to sell it for the prices really vary online 

Alexander M.

Yes the mummy art!

Idk where the art was done....the guitar itself is a custom shop KH2. 

Those prices are wild......and like 10 years old!!!! So idk what this would go for these days....

If you would like more info or pics or to make an offer you can direct message me! 

Tondog

It's just a regular ESP KH2 bolt on with the mummy decals probably clear coated on. There are no real ESP Mummy's outside of Kirks, and Kirk's is painted. It's not a decal.

Alexander M.

Right! It's a decal that's been professionally installed. Def not painted on. Looks pretty good though. 

Alexander M.

Anyone interested in purchasing this?

prase d.

I really like this guitar of yours duck life

Gary  M.

that's a beauty

Post to Thread