Custom order Edwards E-EX-125D or MX-II

Updated
Manu K.

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to go about custom ordering an MX-II or if they’re even made anymore? There’s a similar model of Edwards E-EX-125D, and I’m wondering how to go about buying one of these as well, direct from Japan.

Any help is appreciated, I’ve been after an ESP explorer shape for a long time now.

Thanks!

Apaman

Both of them were discontinued 2020 and they made the last ones during 2021. I actually got one of my E-EX-125's in the end February 2022.

So, there is still some new Edwards popping up time to time in some of the stores, but usually they sell them basically in minutes. Reverb & Ebay is your best bet, even tho it's more expensive than they were when new. Same with MX's, Reverb/Ebay is your best bet, there is no new ones coming. Far as i know, all of them are already sold and shipped. (Got my second MX in January and i haven't seen newer ones anywhere)

Jewel Galore

Elevate your style with the ease of  online jewellery shopping in Pakistan  at Jewelgalore. Discover a wide range of beautifully crafted pieces, reflecting your unique fashion sense with grace and elegance, all available for you to explore and purchase online.

Post to Thread