ESP MX-250

Updated
William E.

Looking to buy an MX-250 anyone have a lead on how I can order one? Thanks 

Papa Fiq

Hi William. Are you on the ESP Fanatics Facebook Group by any chance? If you are, this guy from Japan by the name of Yue Ryu can sort you out bro. Drop him a DM and he'll help you out.

William E.

Thanks for the info man what is a fair price for one? 

Papa Fiq

No problem man. He has a brand new one that he is selling for $7,700. You can try offering and see how it goes. Here's the reverb link:

https://reverb.com/item/36562737-esp-mx-2-mx-ii-mx-250-2020-snow-white-metallica-james

Tony P.

Any info on RYU?

paypal canceled my payment to him. 
is he safe?

Papa Fiq
Tony P. wrote:

Any info on RYU?

is he safe?

Ryu is safe, I have dealt with him a couple of times and Ive had no issues at all with my transactions. 

Tony P.
Papa Fiq wrote:

Any info on RYU?

is he safe?

Ryu is safe, I have dealt with him a couple of times and Ive had no issues at all with my transactions. 

To update,it looks like there was an issue on his end not mine. RYU is great at communicating and seems to be a straight up guy so far. 

Tony P.
Tony P. wrote:

Any info on RYU?

is he safe?

To update,it looks like there was an issue on his end not mine. RYU is great at communicating and seems to be a straight up guy so far. 

RYU is totally legit and this guitar is totally bad ass!!

Johan W.

Im a bit curious about the price as well. Is it a fair price for the guitar?

Anyone here that maybe could share what you guys paid for your MX guitars.

Mesa Sean

MX's seem to go between 6-8 unless really beat up, then a little less IMO. I watch them like crazy so I have been paying attention to the prices. Even the old ones go for a lot.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Larry M.

Hey William. To get your hands on an MX 250 I recommend reaching out to ESP directly via their website or contacting authorized dealers. Exploring both avenues should give you a good chance of finding one. Best of luck in your search.
Solar Panel Cleaning Services in Chino Hills

Post to Thread