Hammett's ESP Flying V Red Korina

Updated
Hammett's ESP Flying V Red Korina

Hi guys,

I would like to know if anybody there have seen any Red Korina Flying V hanging arround on eBay or some others web sites. Or anybody ordered one from the CS ?

This model looks like a unique order from Kirk to the CS. Or more like the CS ask Kirk to play Flying V from ESP more than Gibson's 

I'm thinking sending an order quote form to the CS, and see what they say .

Have a nice day,

G.

BlackJack21

Yea I haven't seen one of these floating around. Not sure how close it is to the Gibson but probably needs to be ordered overseas for copyright issues if ESP even makes these. Yea I would ask a dealer for a quote and ESP will let you know one way or the other. Doesn't hurt to ask.

saketman
Guiguitarz

You shouldn't believe what you read on the internet dude ... Please think before write down completely wrong things  Thanks,

Itl's like those countless websites where you can read that the Mummy of Kirk has 3 knobs, 2 Volumes and 1 Tone :

-> YES OF COURSE 

So ... Come back later.

Cheers.

saketman

Sorry Guiguitarz  

I i found that link... but I saw the photo and seems really a Gibson (the old Gibson V where the Logo is written on the headstock).

Then if the photo is a photoshop work....

sorry :(

Cheers.

saketman

You shouldn't believe what you find on the internet bud ... Think before write down complety wrong things  Thanks.

It's like those countless websites where can you read that the Mummy of Kirk has 3 knobs, 2 volumes et 1 tone :

Yes OF COURSE 

So, come back later.

Cheers.

Sorry...

I found that link...

But Isaw the photo and seems really a Gibson (the old Gibson V where the Logo is written on the headstock).

Then if the photo is a photoshop work....

sorry :(

saketman

You shouldn't believe what you find on the internet bud ... Think before write down complety wrong things  Thanks.

It's like those countless websites where can you read that the Mummy of Kirk has 3 knobs, 2 volumes et 1 tone :

Yes OF COURSE 

So, come back later.

Cheers.

Yes Is an ESP

Look this link:

http://metallica-cf.es.tl/Kirk-Hammett.htm

I can see the ESP logo on the headstock.

Sorry for my previous mistake...

Cheers.

Tondog

Mother of God! THAT is the coolest V I have EVER seen!

Big Daddy B
Tondog wrote:

Mother of God! THAT is the coolest V I have EVER seen!

They made it in some other colors too. Pelham blue was pretty nice.

Post to Thread