Yellow Ouija Custom Shop Replica

Updated
Steven M.

Hello friends,

We're there ever any yellow, (nor really yellow, but yellowish authentic Ouija color,) replicas made in the Custom Shop? If so, we're the specs similar to an existing replica? Thank you for your consideration.

Pushead

A bunch of years ago (maybe 10) DrumcityGuitarland had a pink, yellow, blue and black M-II with moon and star inlays.  They didn't have any artwork on the body.  I can't remember if they had a KH on the headstock.  They were neck-through body designs. 

It wouldn't surprise me that someone had the design painted on one of them.

Steven M.

Thank you. Since my post, I've found that there are now a LOT of very inexpensive knock offs of the original antiqued yellow Ouija made for KH. And sadly, they "look" very slick and could easily fool someone who wasn't aware. They retail for about $250. I imagine an actual neck through replica of KH'S would be closer to 10Gs.

Pushead

Are you talking about the knock-off that one of those Chinese companies made of Kirk's quilted maple Ouija?  He's never had a yellow Ouija.

This is the pink version, but it's what I was talking about.

Steven M.

Yes

ESP 348

Certainly very unique in that colour.

I remember the yellow one, don't remember this pink one or the blue one.

Thanks for the pics man.

Big Daddy B

The pink one is in the ESP custom shop gallery here on the site 348. I also remember the yellow but not a blue one. It's a weird combo though. Not sure why they are outfitting a very 80's looking guitar with the Ouija inlays. Not sure of the premise behind that.

BTW - you can also see the sunburst KH-3 and the mirror KH-2/KH-4 in the custom gallery and I think the white KH-2 as well.

ESP 348

Cheers brother, I will take a look for them now.

Very interested in seeing the sunburst KH3.

ESP 348

Just had a look and found them. Some very very cool guitars there, would be nice to own a few of them.

Post to Thread