help with quote

Updated
DEFchime
ne one know how much it would be to get this? F shape 7 string mahogany body maple neck ebony fretboard seymour duncan blackouts n/b olympic white paintjob hipshot bridge locking nut 24 jumbo frets 27" scale i might just get everything except the 7 string...im goinna talk to a dealer this week and fill out a form but i wanna know what you guys think of my custom and how big a bill u think it will run up...im pumped to tell my band mates that im goinna b gettin such a sick guitar
Manofleisure75

Out of curiosity, why would you get a locking nut with a hipshot bridge? Is it a tremolo bridge or more of your string thru body deal?
________
FREE TICKETMASTER GIFT CARDS

DEFchime

Out of curiosity, why would you get a locking nut with a hipshot bridge? Is it a tremolo bridge or more of your string thru body deal?

i change my mind lol it said $4820 just to get a
F shape
6 string
string thru
graphite nut
olympic white
mahogany body
maple neck

why the hell is that so expensive...its just a white version of the F400 with a ebony fretboard

does anyone know if micheal sherman would make a F shape custom shape without altering it too much?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Llexileon

Customshop guitars arent just LTD's modified to your specifications. They are entierly hand built instruments made from very high grade woods.

Its like the difference between an LTD M-10, and and ESP M-1. One is $200, one is $2000. The custom shop version would be more like $4000. Retail pricing of course.

Just like you can get a Gibson Les Paul studio for $1000, and you can get a custom art historic Gibson. for $5000

DEFchime

well it would be a sweet guitar to get but 4 grand is a bit outta reach 4 me

does anyone know where i can get the F-7 or F-500 online...their both out of production but i bet its somewhere

GuitarmanST

well it would be a sweet guitar to get but 4 grand is a bit outta reach 4 me

does anyone know where i can get the F-7 or F-500 online...their both out of production but i bet its somewhere

Normally threw retailers you do not pay the exact.... 4 grand -persay, its there Retail :)

So lets just toss out there... my 5.5k horizon will only cost be 3,800 :cool:

load more replies (1 of 1)
DayDay

:rollinLmao too funny:rollin

Post to Thread