can you make ltd customs

Updated
roopelatvala01
Can you make ltd customs instead of esp customs, the esp guitars are way too high, i was thinking of making a guitar like roope's signature but painting it similar to paul allenders PRS model
Fordman65

No.

gab4554

No.

+1

roopelatvala01

k thanks

gab4554

Asking a custom shop LTD is like asking a Big Mac in a Burger King, its impossible.

load more replies (1 of 1)
BrazilianBootyLover

Can you make ltd customs instead of esp customs, the esp guitars are way too high, i was thinking of making a guitar like roope's signature but painting it similar to paul allenders PRS model

OR you could simply get a job and save your money! That how I got everything I've ever bought.

moosemeister

You COULD make an LTD custom. But it will only cost as much as an ESP custom.

Like they said, if you want something good, buy an ESP or fix up an LTD.

Fordman65

I suppose technically you could have ESP make you a custom and stick LTD on the headstock. As retarded as that is I guess it could be done although technically it would still be an ESP as ESP guys would be the ones making it. Obviously cost would be the same as the standard ESP custom but resale value would be horrible.

ZephMan

Oh god, not this again....

HateEvent

Lock this thread now.

DixSerina

Lock this thread now.

+1,000,000

DeathrollJM

love the maturatey of some people when the word "custom LTD" is anywhere on the forums, grow up.

no it is not possible to have a custom LTD, either mod an LTD or save up for an ESP, thats all you can do.

HateEvent

love the maturatey of some people when the word "custom LTD" is anywhere on the forums, grow up.

no it is not possible to have a custom LTD, either mod an LTD or save up for an ESP, thats all you can do.

Love the search function that actually works now that we're using VBulletin software... 8o

N3rdAl3rt

yes, yes you can, in fact LTD customs are awesome. /thread

Post to Thread