Horizon III's?

Updated
RomanCancel
Since none are listed on the ESP US site does that mean that they are not available in the US and the only way that I would be able to get one would be through the custom shop? I have seen the "Anime Girl" model, but I'd prefer one without the graphic. Any help is appreciated.
N3rdAl3rt

horizon IIIs are BADASS, kthxbai

MV-CTM

Horizon III is the only doublecut guitar shape I like.

MV-CTM

weird how you point that out, I've always hated the collen model

Det Brinnande Röda

Are you sure? A lot of US online retailers carry them with a "limited quantities" tag, but since more than one instance of it exists, I would assume that there is more than just one.

May be a limited run then.. but the Horizon III haven't been availible in the US in any form for a long time, as a Standard series anyways...

RomanCancel

May be a limited run then.. but the Horizon III haven't been availible in the US in any form for a long time, as a Standard series anyways...
Yeah...I wish they'd bring it back. Do you know why they aren't available anymore (lack of demand, etc)? I guess it sort of makes sense, seeing that a lot of the stuff on the ESP Japan site is not on the ESP US one, but since the other variants of the Horizon series are available you'd think that the Horizon III would be in the US as well.

MV-CTM

only MF has that one, it was a show guitar

Post to Thread