Ken D.

1996 ESP KH2 Ouija Black Value

Updated
Hi I am trying to figure out the value of '96 ESP KH2 Ouija Black. Has all of the original build info and it is a Kiso w/ OHSC. Ive looked the standard Reverb, Ebay, and even sold listing from Google. Not much turns up. TIA!...
MORE »
ESP KH-20 (Tracking)

ESP KH-20 (Tracking)

Updated
Hey guys, Been collecting this data for a while now and was going to create a site for this stuff, but decided to just post here and update accordingly. If anyone else has pics of a certain one and want to share, just reply...
MORE »
For Sale ESP KH-2 Ouija Kirk Hammett Signature 2009 White with Ouija Graphic Metallica 43/50

For Sale ESP KH-2 Ouija Kirk Hammett Signature 2009 White with Ouija Graphic Metallica 43/50

Updated
Hello.
I have a guitar for sale on Reverb.
If you are interested please ask. https://reverb.com/item/63211333-esp-kh-2-ouija-kirk-hammett-signature-2009-white-with-ouija-graphic-metallica-43-50   ...
MORE »
KH-602 vs Black Metal M-FR?

KH-602 vs Black Metal M-FR?

Updated
How does the LTD Black metal M-FR compare to the KH-602? Looks like similar wood, neck profile, etc. I have the black metal and curious if the KH602 will feel and play the same as they look very similar in construction. Also,...
MORE »
4004cii

James Hetfield JH2

Updated
Hey Guys    I hope all is going well and everyone is staying safe out there.    Just wondering if anyone could help. I was looking out for a James Hetfield JH2 ( or 2008 Rickenbacker 4004cii Transparent green ( long shot...
MORE »
Ken D.

New purchase Gary Holt Lava Red imported from Japan

Updated
        Hi. I got this is fedex today. For Japanese market.  It came in a soft case with no COA. Help me out here , is that how they are sold in Japan ?...
MORE »
Brian G.

ESP Demonology

Updated
Hi, New here and in search of a ESP Custom Demonology. I see a lot of the LTD versions, but I'm looking for a custom shop. I'm more of a buy once, cry once minded person. I live in Florida and would prefer a local purchase,...
MORE »
emg3254

Copperhead snakeskin Hetfield Snakebyte?

Updated
Saw James playing this Copperhead Snakeskin at the Global Citizens concert. Wonder if ESP will offer it?  IMO it would be one that many would love, including myself.   I have really not been into the Snakebyte but that...
MORE »
Sahy R.

installing original floyd rose to kh602

Updated
hello and good evening esp friends, I own a kh602 signature model. I have had this guitar for a lil while now and wanted to replace the tremolo with an original Floyd trem. I am seeing that some are r3 nuts and others come...
MORE »
Michael V.

LTD Ouija Floyd Rose Question

Updated
Hello All,   I hope you are doing well and having a good jam today! I had quick question in regards to the Floyd Rose used on the LTD Ouija's in 2017. I have a natural ouija and a 2010 Jackson SLAT 3-6 and both have better...
MORE »
ESP KH-2 Ouija Red Sparkle #15 For Sale *SOLD*

ESP KH-2 Ouija Red Sparkle #15 For Sale *SOLD*

Updated
Edit: This guitar has sold.
Hello, I have one last guitar for sale. I’m selling my 2020 ESP KH-2 Red Sparkle #15. This is one of the last chances to get a brand new one of these. I’m asking $13,500 for it, and I won’t...
MORE »
adam g.

New Hanneman

Updated
Hi all everyone's thoughts on the new Hanneman due next year ?   https://www.espguitars.com/products/27623-jh-600-ctm    ...
MORE »
Simon H.

Wtb: JH-2/JH-3/MX250

Updated
Looking for a JH 2/3 or MX let me know if you have something for sale ...
MORE »
Man to wolf on stage again.

Man to wolf on stage again.

Updated
James used the Man to wolf to play  Ride the lightning. Awesome, hopefully we will see more of his  old guitars. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fLGD1iA-bgY...
MORE »
NGD Hanneman “H Dagger” Urban Camo

NGD Hanneman “H Dagger” Urban Camo

Updated
This thing is gorgeous, the attention to detail is crazy. Wanted a Hanneman for 20 years and finally found a new one at a moment in time that I can swing it financially. Without further ado……

MORE »