LTD KH-203 序列号查询

LTD KH-203 序列号查询

Updated
Hello everyone, I recently bought a second-hand Ltd kh203 guitar with my little money. I like Metallica very much and hope to have the same guitar, I bought it from a second-hand guitar store. It looks good. His serial...
MORE »
Ryan R.

Lack of new ESP models

Updated
It seems odd to me that out of all the guitars announced this year (unless more will be announced at a later date) that only one new ESP model has been announced which is the new James Hetfield Vulture. Even Kirk Hammett's...
MORE »
New KH models incoming?

New KH models incoming?

Updated
So I was watching some YouTube live stream of NAMM 2022 and it looks like there's a Natural Ouija with Maple and what looks like a Zorlac finally!? Apologies if this is old news.   ...
MORE »
KH-202: EMG Upgrade Question

KH-202: EMG Upgrade Question

Updated
I'm considering eventually picking up a set of used EMG's to drop into my KH-202 - I've done plenty of pickup installs, but never an active set. As easy at it would be to use the solderless system, I'd rather use the...
MORE »
KH2 vs KH 602

KH2 vs KH 602

Updated
Hi all, I'm having a dilemma! I want to expand my collection and I'm looking at a KH2 (2005 model, ~$2800) or a KH 602 (2015 model, ~$900) and another guitar or two. I'm a collector and amateur enthusiast, so bedroom playing...
MORE »
Wolfie351

Kami ID?

Updated
Going to put this up for sale soon and I want to give any potential buyer the most accurate info possible. I bought this new around 90ish, maybe 91?  Anyone remember when the Screamin' Demon was released?  Because, when I...
MORE »
clags

Any info on when the new Kirk Hammett V's will come out?

Updated
Does anyone know when/if this new Kirk V will be released for us plebs? ...
MORE »
ssX11

ESP KH-2 Neck

Updated
Hi guys, Long time lurker, first time poster... I am interested to purchase a KH-2 NTB guitar, and wanting to find out more about the neck profile before buying. I see that it comes w/ Extra-Thin U neck, how does the neck...
MORE »
LTD Red sparkle ouija VS Purple sparkle ouija

LTD Red sparkle ouija VS Purple sparkle ouija

Updated
I have an opportunity to buy an LTD Red OR Purple sparkle ouija. 

What do you guys think of either, is one more sought after than another, and which would you choose?   Would appreciate some insights, it’ll be my...
MORE »
NGD - ESP M-II New Drac custom

NGD - ESP M-II New Drac custom

Updated
The black cat is once again… the hero of the day… that make dreams come true…

This is my first ESP and she is amazing…. Thank you very much my dear friend!!!...
MORE »
Violet Candlelight

WTB ESP KH-1 / MV - 290

Updated
Just seeing if anyone has one for sale! More willing to buy if you have the coa and the two pickup version!...
MORE »
Data

WTB: ESP or LTD RL-600 / Green burst M-II Kirk

Updated
Throwing this out, who knows, maybe I get lucky. Thanks...
MORE »
Data

WTB: ESP Eclipse PL Satin Silver

Updated
Checking if anyone has one for sale!...
MORE »
ESP Pink Sawtooth STD

ESP Pink Sawtooth STD

Updated
Hey guys, I recently bought a used Pink sawtooth from the Signature Series. I'm looking for some information since there is not much of it on the websites. It is a 2011 model with a black chrome Floyd, and black chrome...
MORE »
Esp Truckster relic and Rzk-II with tailpiece

Esp Truckster relic and Rzk-II with tailpiece

Updated
Hey, saw these posted on Richard from Rammstein's facebook page a while back and thought I'd share it with the forum here. This is the James Hetfield Truckster that Richard used in Emigrate's My World and Hotei's Movie It...
MORE »