Ross V.

Who would you recommend to work on my KH602?

Updated
so I just bought an Esp Kirk Hammett 602 guitar off craigslist for 200$, which is an absolute steal, but not I have it in hand, I see there are a few minor parts for it missing, the back electronics cover, most of the locking...
MORE »
Ondřej I.

ESP Ltd legit check

Updated
I would like to know if my guitar Is real It's ESP Ltd KH-503/ serial number: E062470...
MORE »
My Richard Z Collection

My Richard Z Collection

Updated
Haven't posted an updated family shot in a while. Almost got it completed.     Top left to right: ESP 901 See-Thru Red, LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry, LTD EC-50 Black, LTD KH-202, Replica ESP AW-800 Bottom left to right: ESP...
MORE »
Anthony M.

Trade ESP Exp for Snakebyte

Updated
I have an ESP Exp, excellent condition, I’m the original owner, bought new back in 1995. Ordered it with EMG 81/60 combo, most came with 81/81 combo.  I also have a white 2019 Snakebyte, and I’ve come to really love the...
MORE »
LTD KH White Zombie Coming back to life

LTD KH White Zombie Coming back to life

Updated
Hi fellow guitar players! 

For the past 5 years I have been all over Europe for work and haven’t been able (or didn’t make time) to play. I quit my band 5 years ago and left my guitar collection in the corner of a...
MORE »
GuitarTony

Serial Number Help

Updated
I have two George Lynch skulls & snakes guitars I purchased about 9 years ago on ebay. One has a george lynch signature, although I have no way of confirming if its real or not. These guitars are definitely older, if not...
MORE »
Arlo B.

ESP Stef B7

Updated
Looking to purchase a B7 and came across one on Reverb. Only problem is that it has been routed for passive pickups. Was this ever something offered by ESP? I suspect not unless it was a custom order. Any way to find out with...
MORE »
Ken D.

ESP for Japanese Market and no COA

Updated
I just took delivery of a ESP that was made for Japanese market, from Japan, according to dealer. They are saying there is no COA b/c the guitar is made for the Japanese market. Is this a true statement, or a false statement...
MORE »
B.C

NGD: ESP Snapper Ohmura Custom

Updated
Just got this guitar in yesterday so this isn't a full review, rather my initial impressions of it, and wow what an amazing looking guitar. Upon first glance it can look just a dull yellow, but look closer and you can see...
MORE »
WTB KH-4

WTB KH-4

Updated
Hello, I am wondering if anyone has an ESP KH-4 that they would be interested in selling. I’ve been searching for one for a little while, and it’s been impossible to find one for sale. I know you can still order them, but...
MORE »
Arlo B.

WTB - ESP Stef 7 STG

Updated
Looking for an ESP Stef 7 in see thru green. Long shot I'm sure but I saw EXPcustom get lucky and find a white SRC6 on here so there is hope. Please please please be out there! Cheers all!...
MORE »
Russ R.

White vs Camo Snakebyte

Updated
Hi all - when inventory becomes available I'm looking to pick up an ESP snakebyte.  I'm torn on white vs camo.  White is played all the time in Hetfield's lineup and the camo is rarely seen on stage (I think).  Which version...
MORE »
Matt N.
Andy LaRocque Signature Model!

Andy LaRocque Signature Model!

Updated
Andy Deserves THIS! Andy is a  grossly underrated Guitarist/Virtuoso ,Producer , composer , musician and artist. I know ALOT of guitar players waiting for this to happen....
MORE »
NGD ESP WHITE ZOMBIE

NGD ESP WHITE ZOMBIE

Updated
Men, 

The time had come to get myself one of Kirk's ESP White Zombie guitars to round out my collection.

There is an old saying that goes, "I've saved the best for last" and this saying is absolutely spot on in...
MORE »