1996 ESP KH2 Ouija Black Value

Updated
Ken D.

Hi I am trying to figure out the value of '96 ESP KH2 Ouija Black. Has all of the original build info and it is a Kiso w/ OHSC. Ive looked the standard Reverb, Ebay, and even sold listing from Google. Not much turns up. TIA!

Guiguitarz

Hi,

Depending on the overall state (pictures ?), can go for 4k to 5k. ( $ / € are nearly the same these days)

Cheers, G.

ESP 348

If you do a search here man, i've commented many times on the values of these Ouijas over the recent years.

Ken D.

interesting b/c when i did that search for black ouija before posting, the most recent activity in the search engine was 3 years ago, then these 3 comments within the past week. I bet the prices have changed or maybe I am using the wrong keywords.

ESP 348
Ken D. wrote:

interesting b/c when i did that search for black ouija before posting, the most recent activity in the search engine was 3 years ago, then these 3 comments within the past week. I bet the prices have changed or maybe I am using the wrong keywords.

Cheers Ken, maybe I was posting elsewhere lol. 

Prices will vary with condition and if they have the COA, OHC etc. 

In the last 18 months or so, I have seen them sell from US $3000 for an average one with no COA right up to US $7000 for a mint one with COA etc.

That's a rough ball park figure mate, anywhere in between there will sit your guitar I reckon lol.

Adric M.

Man.   Why?   These guitars are rare.   We in the US have seen these go for upwards of $10,000.  Why does this forum continue to low ball its own fans.   A new model sells for $12,500.  Why do you low ball the guy at $3,000. Come on people stop acting like vultures.  Brother your guitar is rare sell it for what you need don’t listen to these guys.   So damn tired of this shit

Ken D.

I have looked in the main places to sell Ebay (.com, .uk,) Yahoo Japan, Reverb, and Sweetwater Exchange. I dont see much, and the closest I can get is this "sold" from reverb, none of which are ESP Kiso Ouija, Just a bunch of LTDs. https://reverb.com/marketplace?query=esp%20ouija&show_only_sold=true

I dont plan on selling, but its important because I have to insure my instrument collection with MusicPro. I need to update much of my stuff, then devalue it when the economy completely takes a dive in the next year.

Adric M.

I have an early one.  Paid $7500 some years ago.   These guys on this forum love to lowball people.  Had a rare piece and these idiots tried to low ball me.  Sold it for double what these idiots said.  Don’t trust these asshats.  Makes me not want to keep many of my ESP guitars due to the overall scummy attitude found here. Your guitar is worth way more than $3,000.  Dicks

Post to Thread