Any info on when the new Kirk Hammett V's will come out?

Updated
clags

Does anyone know when/if this new Kirk V will be released for us plebs?

ESP 348

Lol, no idea. But hopefully in 2024, gives me two years to save up to purchase the ESP version of it.  

Big Daddy B

No ESP version when I checked with them at the festivals last fall.

clags

Well that'll go easier on my wallet, at least!

ESP 348

Cheers Big Daddy.  

Breadfan32

Would also like to know ! 

Dmc83

Is the white Vulture real upcoming new color ?

alebtart

Would be awesome if they did a release of the Red Flying V but given his partnership with Gibson , might be a foregone conclusion. 

Big Daddy B
alebtart wrote:

Would be awesome if they did a release of the Red Flying V but given his partnership with Gibson , might be a foregone conclusion. 

I guess the gold one had an LTD version displayed last weekend at Rockville. Looked good!

Kman

OMG check it out!! Been confirmed for 2023!!!!! YESSS!!! Finally OMG when was the last KH V??? 1989 lol??? Besides the Gibs. This is freaking awesome, I'm scooping up that sucka as soon as it hits the streets!!!! The wait is over bois!

https://www.guitarworld.com/news/esp-kirk-hammett-ltd-kh-v

ESPMET

Got my black sparkle last week. Freaking fantastic right out the box! I was very impressed with the setup. Low E needed a little tweak. Action is low, feel is very flat and fast. Fret work is done well. Wish it would have had stainless steel frets and a quick battery access panel for the money, but still am very happy with it.

Post to Thread