JH camo Snakebyte

Updated
JH camo Snakebyte

It’s finally available for a June release. 

ESP 348

I love it, not going to buy it, but I love it.

I have a friend in Australia placing an order for his today.  

Alamodome

Good deal. I still haven’t decided, however it is a good looking guitar for sure. 

Michael V.

At first I didn’t like it, but the more I see it the more I do. I am torn between this or the white snakebyte. I will probably go ltd anyway so I’m thinking this since it is so different. Not sure yet though. I’d love to do the ESP but 7,300 is out of my league. 

Alamodome

Decision time my friend!!

ESP 348

Lol, you only live once men, buy it and enjoy.  

BroKV

Is the Camo case and Camo paint worth the extra $2300 over the Satin Black or White ESP versions?

ESPEXP

Absolutely!

Alamodome

I would agree, however I’m sure there’s inflation in that price not to mention there’s a portion going to AWMH foundation. 

BroKV

That’s right, I did read about the donation part

Pushead

They also have to pay to license the camo pattern from Kuiu, so that also adds to the cost over the other finishes.

ESPEXP

Not to mention they will only be making these until the end of May, so there will a be limited number of them. Black and white you can get whenever.

Pinian

Are these limited? I didn't get that impression, only that pre-orders for '22 models are open thru May with ADs. 

Love the guitar, but don't think I'll be purchasing one unless it would actually be a numbered limited run. 

ESPEXP

I'm not 100% sure if it's going to be limited, but my first impressions were, oh they aren't limited. Then I saw that preorders through May. So, my guess is, there's no "set" number but as many orders through May, then that's it. I'm just guessing, but I don't see them again offering this next year to place orders through May.

Michael  A.

So after may, maybe won’t be able to buy it again?

ProfessorExp

My 2022 guitar budget is reserved for the white Vulture. Never been a fan of the camo SB anyway. 

Post to Thread