Alexi Signatures Availability?

Updated
Aryel H.

I ordered the E-II model on the 26th on sweetwater and was wondering if anyone had any idea when they'll ship. Seems like esp is still making more. Thanks!

Nathan M.

I put an order for an E-II on Sept 3rd from Sweetwater. When I ordered it, they had no idea when they'd be in and I haven't followed up since. Most of the ones are Reverb say Feb-March 2022 though, so I would guess Q1 2022. 

I also ordered an LTD Hexed around the same time with an estimated ship date of mid Nov 2021

I'm sure consumers have lower priority than builders, but I wonder if Floyd Rose is linked to any delays. I've had a OFR on order for 3 months now, but still no ETA. 

Aryel H.

Thanks for the response Nathan! Saw those dates on Reverb as well and was hoping it would be sooner somehow haha ;( 

Hope you enjoy your E-II and Hexed when they get there. I'm so pumped for mine. 

That might be a good theory with the Floyd Rose possibly being what's holding it up. Also seeing as how the shipping ports are blocked up currently I'm sure that'll add to it. 

Cheers!

clags

I was told late 2022 on the custom shop model. 

Drum City Guitar Land has one in stock now it seems.

Post to Thread