ESP JH2 For Sale (FEELER)

Updated
ESP JH2 For Sale (FEELER)

Reposting what I posted on FB a couple days ago. I'm changing up my collection a bit, going to focus on two specific models that are not ESP. This means I'm considering selling my (basically mint) JH2. I've had a couple of them over the years and this is the most pristine one I've had by far. It's definitely a collector's guitar more than anything since it's just been in the case, unplayed. I can send pictures to serious buyers, just don't like posting pictures too much as I've just seen too many people grabbing pictures and then using them for scams. Hit me up if you're interested. Just fyi, price is high.

Vadesne  F.

Hi 

where are you from ? 
thanks 

aimusic

Southern California 

Lukie Luke

Ken Lawrence in pics for sale also?

aimusic

That one is not for sale 

Lukie Luke

Have you got a KL you will sell?

aimusic

I don’t, no :(

Lukie Luke

:(

Blitzie

I'm interested in the JH-2. I'd like to chat about it with you, if it's still available. 

I'm new to the ESP forum so I'm unfamiliar with the process of PMing someone. If you could shoot me a message, I'd appreciate it!

aimusic

You gotta send a friend request and once accepted then you can do DMs

Blitzie
aimusic wrote:

You gotta send a friend request and once accepted then you can do DMs

Oh okay, thanks for the info. Sent a request.

Geoff.

Hello there,

I am new to the forum and wish to complete my little collection (KH2 / Snakebyte).

Would one of your JH2 still be up for sale?

I sent you a friend request to disccuss

best

G

4004cii

Hi AiMusic

just wondering if these guitar were still up for sale I sent through a friend request to discuss

Thanks

Post to Thread