The Big Daddy B Collection of Kirk Hammett models website announcement

Updated
The Big Daddy B Collection of Kirk Hammett models website announcement

Just a quick PSA for those who followed my collection and are still active here. I uploaded a new photo album but the new site layout was not great. So, I went ahead and started my own dedicated site www.thebigdaddybcollection.com You can find all the pics there and more content will be added in the coming months as time and programming capabilities improve. In the meantime, enjoy...

ESP 348

Fantastic Big Daddy!! I will check the site out now.  

Adric M.

Wow!!!!  Need me some of those!

Fordman65

I'm more a hetfield fan, but that is impressive 

Breadfan32

Does Kirk even play a KH2?

Awesome collection! 

Big Daddy B

Do you see one pictured above? 

ESP 348

Kirk who?  

tx-ogre

Quite the impressive collection.  Thanks for posting.

Pushead

It's always nice to see the full collection at one time.

Big Daddy B

Had to go vertical because I didn't have a couch wide enough 

ESP 348
Big Daddy B wrote:

Had to go vertical because I didn't have a couch wide enough 

This is going to be my problem next time also lol.  

frantic77

Wow 

BlackJack21

Killer man! You've now taken it to a whole new level lol.

AK

Amazing! I love it!

Papa Fiq

Loving the pictures brother! 

ESPEXP

The collection looks sweet man! That '83 Rhoads looks awesome! What's left in the pipeline?  

Big Daddy B

Nothing atm. Need to find a case for SARGE.

Mazze F.

Really impressive collection! Cool that you have the Wavecaster and Teufel BirdFish guitar :-)

Big Daddy B
Mazze F. wrote:

Really impressive collection! Cool that you have the Wavecaster and Teufel BirdFish guitar :-)

Thanks. Yes I didn't limit to just the ESP models. This is more of a retrospective of the most notable available guitars of Kirk's career as you can see I posted these chronologically for the most part. There are few more important models that highlight his career I may add in the future but if not, that's ok too. The bulk of my collecting is behind me thankfully and I have pretty much everything I set out for. It's a great feeling to be caught up!

Post to Thread