Alexi 600 Order

Updated
Alejandro R.

First of all

RIP Alexi

Following on...

So I have been a fan from CoB since I was 12, I have been looking forward to buy one of Alexi's classic guitars but it sees like just ESP JP make the Pink Sawtooth, Blacky or Scyth models.

Is there a place in US I can order one of this models (even if it means having to make a custom order with ESP ) or do anyone else have an idea of how to get one <Contacting ESP JP maybe>?

Thanks

Nathan M.

You can contact some Japanese ESP dealers and ask them for quotes, but I don't believe you can buy direct from ESP Japan. In terms of a custom order, I'm not sure if ESP will make custom shop orders with Alexi's guitar anymore, but you can contact any USA dealers with a quote for a custom shop guitar. You'd probably be looking at 5-8k USD for a Custom Shop ESP from Japan.  

Masamaailma is also doing a limited re-release of the Edwards Katana (yellow) model. I'm not sure if they'll ship to the US or how much it would cost though. .ESP Edwards Alexi Laiho Signature E-AL-166 Katakana Sähkökitara | Musamaailma Musamaailma.fi

It's still somewhat of a scalpers market unfortunately, but you can find some used ones between $1k-2k USD on Reverb from time to time.

I'm really hoping ESP USA offers some re-issues or a tribute model. 

Post to Thread