KH-2 shopper

Updated
Warren E.

After much research I got my heart set on a KH-2. Has to be lefty ;(

I don't want to wait on a custom, though I would change the markers. 

Most I've found are bolt on or custom, and few of those. Just missed a great one on ebay, went for $800!

Any advice on year, type, source?  ADK advertises one. 

The only shops near me are guitar center, which I don't really trust unless they happened to employ a great tech who loved ESP and lefties. 

Breadfan32

Not sure how to post links but looks like a nice 2016 lefty on reverb for a good price.  Bolt on but comes with Coa.  I’ve got a 2016 NTB it’s great and I’ve owned a bolt on before one of the best I’ve had just fyi 

Warren E.

Perfect. Somehow I had missed that listing. History of guitar is unclear but if it's in good shape who cares?  Seller made me a deal! Thanks.

Makes me feel a little silly for spending almost that much on a Schechter recently (brand new, stainless frets, NTB). 

Breadfan32

That’s awesome !  You’re gonna love it ! 

ESP 348

The KH2 is the BEST guitar ever!

I love mine and you will love yours too!

Wish you all the best with it man.

Warren E.

Excited to see it. Wish it didn't have to ship in this weather though.

I had to grab a procat rat, a refurbished wah, and a couple new practice amps to do it justice without leading to divorce. 

Cheers!

Warren E.

Unboxed yesterday. Thanks again for the suggestion, Breadfan32. Good to be back in the ESP game. 2016 bolt-on KH-2. Blacker than the blackest witch.

Now for a new strap--brown or white. JK gots to be black.  Can anyone suggest cool ones that wont slip or scuff? Shoulders kind of bony. I hate changing screws, though I put a straplock on my Ibanez.

ESP 348

Lol, congrats and enjoy mate.

Post to Thread