ESP KH-2 Purple Sparkle Ouija

Updated
ESP KH-2 Purple Sparkle Ouija

Here are some pics of my ESP KH-2 Purple Sparkle Ouija that arrived today. Also coming with signed certificate as well.  More pics to follow.

Jonathan T.

Beautiful. What number did you get?

Still waiting on my red sparkle.

Sebi

Looks sick  congrats on the pick up.

RaulTx

Great guitar, congrats mate!

Splinter288

Congrats, that is a beauty. Would love to see some more pics

alebtart

That looks amazing BlackJack21. Can't wait to see some videos of it in action!

Apaman

Congrats! It looks so good!

BlackJack21

Thanks guys! It’s amazing in person!

Alamodome

Congratulations brother, enjoy man. 

Xur

wow mate, thanks for posting those pictures. congrats, she looks stunning!

RaulTx

Very cool indeed, thanks for the new pics!

Any details to share regarding playability and sound? Compared to other KH guitars? 

Henrik S.

Congrats, Very beutiful guitar, looking forward to see some more pix.

BlackJack21

The graphic looks like vinyl which gives it some depth I think. I haven’t plugged it in yet, but will at some point so I’ll let you know what she sounds like. The ebony board feels great and the neck seems a little thicker than my zombie, and ‘09 ouija that I used to own.

Alamodome

By looking at these pictures I guess ESP decided to do the KH sig on the headstock in white unlike Kirks or is it my eyes? The Zombie looks killer man. I’m getting closer to receiving mine.

BlackJack21

Yea it’s the standard white/silver unlike Kirk’s. I noticed that in the namm video of the guitars a while back, and I think I mentioned that before about ESP missing or not including the finer details on signature series. That being one of them.

BlackJack21

And thanks I love my zombie.

Snakebite
BlackJack21 wrote:

Yea it’s the standard white/silver unlike Kirk’s. I noticed that in the namm video of the guitars a while back, and I think I mentioned that before about ESP missing or not including the finer details on signature series. That being one of them.

What color is Kirk's? I thought they looked white as well on both the red and purple.

BlackJack21

Snakebite it’s supposed to be the same goldish color as the ouija graphic.

Snakebite
BlackJack21 wrote:

Snakebite it’s supposed to be the same goldish color as the ouija graphic.

I see thank you! I couldnt catch that by watching the live clips.

Cant wait to get my red one. 

Xur
Alamodome wrote:

By looking at these pictures I guess ESP decided to do the KH sig on the headstock in white unlike Kirks or is it my eyes? The Zombie looks killer man. I’m getting closer to receiving mine.

What’s the story on those white zombies? Are these special orders? I thought they only released them in Ltd versions...

BlackJack21

Xur ESP version available through custom order only.

Xur
BlackJack21 wrote:

Xur ESP version only available through custom order only.

Aah cool! Didn’t know that

ESP 348
BlackJack21 wrote:

That's a shame and would definitely be cool if they did the exact same as Kirk's guitars.

ESP 348

Congrats brother, that guitar looks awesome!! 

Pushead

Those are spectacular looking. Congrats man!

Raining Hell

What a beauty!!! 

Post to Thread