ESP Kirk Hammett KH3 Bolt on 1998 for sale in Belgium (EU)

Updated
ESP Kirk Hammett KH3 Bolt on 1998 for sale in Belgium (EU)

Not mine, but for sale in the local market in Belgium a KH3 Bolt on in used condition. 1998 - including original autograph of Kirk of 1998. Non original case.

Asking price is 1.800 EUR.

If somebody needs support to get in contact with the seller or translation is required, just give me a shout. 

https://www.2dehands.be/a/muziek-en-instrumenten/snaarinstrumenten-gitaren-elektrisch/m1555762794-esp-kirk-hammett-kh-3-geen-ltd.html?c=08c285449651fa109c354bbabe740c1b&previousPage=lr 

Translation of the text of de ad: 

'I bought this new in 1998, used a lot in the first years, but the last 17 years she has been in her box. A nice detail is that I had them signed by Kirk Hammett in 2003, when Metallica and my former band played at Rock Werchter. I had a layer of varnish applied to the signature.

As you can see, it is not a perfectly preserved museum piece, but it was used, so there is some paint damage here and there. It has never been broken, and it is in original condition, except for the strap buttons. However, I can put it back on sale. There is also a hardshell case, not from ESP.

It is a very good guitar, with a super comfortable neck, but less suitable for the styles I play now. I see that new Kirk Hammett LTDs with a graphic cost around 1500 euros. For a little bit more you have a real ESP here, a much better quality guitar that is no longer available, with signature of the man himself.'

Guiguitarz

PM Sent. 

Post to Thread