WTB JH-1, JH-2, Iron Cross, Zorlac

Updated
WTB JH-1, JH-2, Iron Cross, Zorlac

You wan't to let you guys know that I'm looking for these guitars (l guess I'm not the only one).

Started collecting since 2007, but while I was a student back then I almost sold everything (original Ouija, 2 relics, JH-1, K-shop Truckster, vintage ESP exp and a whole bunch more). Back then I was also very active on this forum, but I can't remember the email-adres and username I used.

Anyway, I'm located in the Netherlands. If you know someone who want's to sell either of these guitars, would you please let me know?

Thanks a lot!

alebtart

Hey Xur, I've been eyeing this one for ages but am pretty certain its gonna cost a pretty penny. Conveniently enough, it's located in your city! It is the MM-250 version and not the MM-270 but it appears to be in pristine condition and comes with the Zorlac sticker applied. https://kajsguitarstore.nl/product/elec-g-33/ 

I haven't had a chance to enquire about pricing as i don't have Instagram to message the guitar store - it'd be nice to hear how much they're asking for it.

Xur

Thanks for noticing! I had Kaj in the phone this morning. He is offering it for someone else, who lately has second thoughts on selling it. He received a lot of requests lately, but I doubt the owner is letting it go. We’ll see!

Trigger

Trigger

Sent you friend request

ESP 348

Good luck with your mission mate, if I come across any of these guitars I will be sure to let you know.

Post to Thread