Looking for MX250

Updated
Looking for MX250

I guess it's this time of the century. Pandemic is set to wreck the economy world wide, so I'm here to buy an MX250 before the prices on them drop more than half (just think guitar prices and 2008) so, before that happened it is your chance to sell me the guitar that will be devalued as soon as next month :-)

Joking of course (mostly), but really looking for one.

Have couple sweet USA Deans for trade if anyone into that type of thing.

ESP 348

Want a black or white MX250?

I don't have either, but I recently saw a white MX250 for sale somewhere that looked fantastic which I could try and get you some photos and details.

Trigger

Any color would work honestly

Lukie Luke

Sent you a friend request man

Mesa Sean

I doubt the prices will drop on them by half unless someone is really desperate. They still are hard to come by in general and it's even harder now to get them out of Japan unless you pay a stupidly high price.

I'd say they fall into what I would call "Luxury" goods". (I am into Rolex watch collecting) With the pandemic, mine went down a little in value (still more than what I paid) but like all luxury items, will all go back up after the pandemic ends and the economy stabilizes. But if you can find someone who might need the money bad, you'll luck out for sure.

Lukie Luke

Got a 03, Natural finish mx250 for sale

Lluis  A.

Natural finish? Can you post a pic please?

Corentin B.

Hi ! Good evening everyone, I have an ESP MX from 2016 in vintage white like James Hetfield in 2009. I put it on sale if you are interested, mp me!

Post to Thread