LTD Ouija Sparkle Pickup Covers - Discontinued

Updated
LTD Ouija Sparkle Pickup Covers - Discontinued

Hey folks !

Prototypes are over and production has begun !

Spent a lot of hours finding the good glitters, density, clear coat, lettering and so on ... and here the results.

The covers shown are a bit "less-flake-density" but as it may vary from guitar to guitar as we saw. I tried to do my best on these.

Hope you'll like them, hit me up if you're interested on getting a set !

I must admit that I'm in love with that Red now 

Cheers, have a nice Easter weekend,

-G.

EDIT : The Ouija Family, with the Sparkles equiped with ESP-Like pickups package :

EDIT : Production of these is over.

Thank you for your trust and kindness over these 3 years !

Cheers,

G.

naim f.

Hi. I am wondering if I can place an order for a pair, and for you to ship to Malaysia? Would like to buy the purple sparkle ouija pickup covers. Thanks, man.

ESP 348

Well done man. G can ship them anywhere.

naim f.
ESP 348 wrote:

Well done man. G can ship them anywhere.

any way I can reach out to him? Dropped him a message on Facebook, but no reply.

Guiguitarz

Just to keep that up to date,

I’ve replied on Facebook. 
I’m not so often on the ESP board anymore (because the new layout is just hell) and the Facebook page app don’t send me notifications when I have something/ a message. Welcome to 2021. 

Mark  P.

Hello very interested in get a set of pick up covers in natural color. Please let me know if this is possible my email is mr.markpabst@gmail.com 

thanks in advance,

mark 

Guiguitarz

Gotcha on Facebook , and IG 

Erik M.

Greetings.

I have a Natural.  Do you still have pick up covers for them?

Guiguitarz

Yes sir ! Check your messages here on ESP

G.

Rick R.

Just sent you a message, I'm in for a pair for my Natural

Guiguitarz

Hi Rick,

Please try to reach me on a social media like Instagram or Facebook, The new ESP Board layout is just completly ducked-up ... I don't manage to read any new messages and many other impossible simple things ...

Thanks,

G.

Jordan S.

Hey there! I'd like a set of the purple pickup covers. Thanks!

Jordan

Guiguitarz

Hey Jordan,

Check your Messages, or hit me up on Instagram or Facebook,

G.

clags

sadly it looks like Guiguitarz isn't making these any more.  Has any one found any other options?

Guiguitarz

Thanks for advertising that Michael ... 

They take me a lot of time (too much) and the tint tuning for each customer is quite tricky, the fact that the guitars have aged differently through time doesn't help.

A lot of Natural covers customers are waiting, I don't like to have them wait too much ... Nothing official but orders are kind of stopped yes. (Only Natural sets)

clags
Guiguitarz wrote:

Thanks for advertising that Michael ... 

They take me a lot of time (too much) and the tint tuning for each customer is quite tricky, the fact that the guitars have aged differently through time doesn't help.

A lot of Natural covers customers are waiting, I don't like to have them wait too much ... Nothing official but orders are kind of stopped yes. (Only Natural sets)

Sorry if I misunderstood!  

Logan  S.

Hey, could u let me know how I purchase these pick up covers from you?

Guiguitarz

Hey Logan,

Send me a PM, depends on what cover set you need, may take a bit of time now.

Thanks, 

G.

Jim S.

These are great, love mine.  Thanks for the great work

Chris W.

Mate are these still available n if so do you post to Australia....? I need a set of the natural for my ouija natural... whats the $$$...?

Jason A.

Definitely interested in a red set. Could you send me some details 

Thanks

Guiguitarz

Did I answer you on another plateform mate ?

Kevin B.
Guiguitarz wrote:

Yes. I posted this comment before I contacted you via Facebook. I didn’t realize you answer via Facebook as well otherwise I wouldn’t of posted this. 

Kevin B.
Guiguitarz wrote:

I Was the one that requested the purple ouija pickups and the white zombie ones as well. 

Kevin B.

How do we contact you for a pair of purple pick ups? They look amazing. Nice work on them. 

Guiguitarz

Answered on Facebook, 

Thanks

Andy O.

Hi, how can I order a set for a red ouija?

Guiguitarz

Answered on FB too 

Clint K.

Hi I apologize as I'm new so forgive me if my forum etiquette is off lol. But I would be interested in a set of red sparkle ouija covers. Do you only answer through Facebook as I don't have one of those. Sorry for the book, haven't been able to figure out how to PM through this platform either.

Guiguitarz

Hi Clint,

did we get in touch elsewhere since your post ?

red sparkle set are available now. PM me here or on Facebook or Instagram 

jiho u.

It's great, I'm impressed with the 2 of you klondike solitaire

Chris W.

Are you still making these mate...? 

I need a set of natural ouija... I never heard back after you took my details to add on your list to make for me.

Guiguitarz

Hi Chris,

the Facebook feed on which we’re discussing doesn’t seem to work. Maybe try to get back to me on Facebook, your account looks disabled?

Anyway your still on the list of natural covers, but maple was difficult to get these last months, and these covers are still the most difficult to do. 
I’m delivering Sparkle ones these days and getting my delivery delays shorter. 

I’ll keep you posted here if we don’t manage to talk elsewhere. 
G. 

Post to Thread