Ready for Social Distancing

Updated
Ready for Social Distancing

In my position at my company, it's hard to work from home. But if I get closed down, I'm ready.

alebtart

Not enough toilet rolls!

Guiguitarz

Pushead

ESP 348

I'm looking forward to the time off without pay.

BlackJack21

Pinian

There's always guitar strings so you know, you don't have to dive into your sweet guitar stand base you have going there 

alebtart

With the world going into quarantine, we should all do our bid to stay at home and keep the spread rate down. What better way than jamming and smashing the guitar out to our favourite tunes!
I'd love to see other forum members also jamming along to their favourite tunes or solo. 

BlackJack21

Sweet man. It makes me want to get a relic again lol. 

ESP 348

That sounds fucken awesome mate!! Awesome guitar! Awesome tone!! Awesome playing!

I can't get any videos up, I am still fortunate enough to be working 6 days a week here so I don't have the time, but I would also love to see more videos.

Also, what amp are you using there brother?

alebtart

Thanks ESP 348! Glad to hear you're still working (I still gotta head into the city tomorrow.....). However with the restriction in place in NSW of not being to go out unless "essential", it does allow for some sweet time with the 2nd missus . I do hope you're doing well and if possible on your next down time, snap a video of you ripping out a tune with any from your amazing guitar collection . Running it through my Mesa Boogie Mark IV 25 btw. Cheers!

ESP 348

Cheers legend! Good to hear you're still working also.

We are all good here, no cases of this nasty virus yet so it's business as usual for us 'essential' workers.

I will definitely try and get some videos up if I can, but working night shifts now so it's bedtime soon lol.

Take care and have a great day brother.

Post to Thread